Chapter 65

Zhao Yao looked at the medicine packet Pei Mingzhan had taken out, and said lightly: "My regular health-preserving medicine packet, and a few pills for insomnia."

"Have you not taken care of your insomnia?" Pei Mingzhan asked a little concerned.

"Yeah." Zhao Yao didn't know how to explain this insomnia problem to Pei Mingzhan. His conditioning during this period of time has gradually improved. Although he occasionally suffers from insomnia, it is not as serious as in his previous life.

When Pei Mingzhan heard Zhao Yao say it frankly, he felt a sense of powerlessness in his heart. He didn't show this, but said about another thing: "I just got off work and bought some special snacks in City Y, etc. I'll be finished in two days, and we can play here for two days while taking advantage of the weekend."

Dinner at the hotel was served soon. After the two of them finished their meal, Pei Mingzhan went to take a bath, and Zhao Yao soaked a medicine packet and sat in the hall watching TV. Various popular dramas are being recommended on Internet TV. Zhao Yao didn't watch these, but clicked into the variety show column to prepare to watch the variety show.

When Pei Mingzhan came out of the bath, he saw Zhao Yao with a blanket on his legs, holding a cup and watching the variety show very seriously. He glanced briefly and asked, "How do you look at this?"

"Stop the time, and some of the things in it are quite interesting." Zhao Yao also poured a glass of water for Pei Mingzhan. "I heard from Chen Xi yesterday that the movie "Magic Shadow" is about to air, don't you want to promote it? "

Pei Mingzhan heard Brother Lao talk about it, "It's busy during this time, so I shouldn't follow it."

After he finished speaking, he said, "Don't drink too much, it won't be good if you get refreshed."

Zhao Yao actually wanted to say no, but he noticed Pei Mingzhan's nervous eyes and didn't say much. He said, "I saw some strategies on the forum two days ago. I'll forward them to you later, and we will go there in two days. It should be usable when playing."

"Didn't you have a boyfriend to teach you?" Pei Mingzhan took Zhao Yao's hand and began to squeeze it up along his arm. "If you have anything to do, you have to look at the strategy. Why don't you ask me?"

Zhao Yao feels that Pei Mingzhan is also a person who is just beginning to fall in love. Even if he has acted in the past, it can't be taken as a reality. These must be based on theoretical foundations and other strategies to help the two grow closer to each other.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Pei Mingzhan continued to squeeze his hand, while the other hand held the person in his arms, and accompanied him to watch the somewhat boring love variety show.

But Zhao Yao took it seriously, even so serious that he didn't say a word.

Two hours later, Pei Mingzhan rarely yawned. Zhao Yao noticed the voice, so he asked, "I'm sleepy."

Pei Mingzhan said: "Well, shall we go to sleep?"

Zhao Yao nodded, and went to the bathroom to wash and prepare for bed. When he arrived in the bedroom, Pei Mingzhan had already made the bed, poured Zhao Yao a glass of warm water on the head of the bed, and confessed: "You drink some warm water. If you lie down for a while or can't sleep, take medicine."

"Actually, you don't need to..." Before Zhao Yao finished speaking, Pei Mingzhan didn't seem to hear walking to the bathroom.

He walked to the bedside table and stared at the cup of warm water. When he was at home before, Uncle Wang would prepare him hot milk or warm water before going to bed, but Uncle Wang could be said to be his relatives.