Chapter 5

Zhao Yao thought about asking a doctor to prescribe sleeping pills after daybreak. He originally planned to find two variety shows to see and relieve boredom, but he noticed the variety show name on the variety show channel on a matte cover. The name is "It's destined to be you." It seems to be a blind date show.

    Seeing this word, he suddenly thought of a few suggestions given to him by a psychologist in his previous life. The doctor said that his insomnia has certain psychological factors, it may be anxiety caused by over-busy work, or it may be other reasons. But after several courses of in-depth treatment, the doctor unexpectedly gave him new suggestions.

    The psychiatrist said: "Mr. Zhao, maybe you can consider falling in love." Zhao Yao can be said to have been single for a lifetime. He never fell in love in college. After coming out of college, he plunged into the Zhao Group and had no time to fall in love. It may be due to family reasons. He rarely trusts others and makes good friends with only a few people, but he has not reached the point of heart-to-heart talk.

    The businessmen in the mall are all foxes, and there are a lot of people who flatter and sneer. Zhao Yao can't believe other people, and it's difficult to establish a stable and trusting relationship with other people. So-so trustworthy is about two people, one Uncle Wang and one Yao Bai. The former died of illness and the latter went abroad.

    It was difficult for him to make friends in an environment like that in his previous life, let alone to establish a trusting relationship with other people. Falling in love is no better than a friend. His partner is someone who is always by his side. Zhao Yao didn't take the advice of the psychologist to his heart.

    The male and female guests on the cover laughed brightly. Zhao Yao went in with a ghost and saw it at three o'clock in the morning, until Uncle Wang found it strange to go upstairs to see the situation.

    The blind date variety show played in the living room is very strange in the night atmosphere.

    "Young Master." Uncle Wang's gaze scanned the TV screen from time to time. "You just need to rest and recuperate after being discharged from the hospital. The doctor said it's better not to stay up late. Why did you get up to watch the show?"

    Zhao Yao nodded, but changed the subject: "Wang Uncle, here is a list of books, please go there in the past two days." He transferred the phone to the memo page and handed it to Uncle Wang.

     ook list? Uncle Wang said, "Is it a book that is harder to find?"

    Now the types of physical bookstores are not as good as online purchases. Since it is for him to collect books, it should be a collection of certain published books.

    "Love Strategy"

    "Love Psychological Crowd Analysis"

    "108 Ways to Communicate"

    ...

    Uncle Wang looked intently to make sure that he was right, and asked: "Master, are you sure you want to buy these?"

    This didn't look like it. What a serious book!

    "I didn't find these books when I was watching X treasure just now, and there are still a few stores that are off the shelves. I can only trouble you to find other channels." Zhao Yao took back his phone and opened a treasure shop page, "Or you see if I can contact the owner. I sent a message to the customer service and didn't reply. "