Chapter 8

"Almost." Seeing that Zhao Yao is a little interested in Pei Mingzhan, Yao Bai continued: "He is hanging on the hot search, and the fans are all anxious."

    "Black hot search?" Zhao Yao asked suspiciously. .

    "Hey brother, do you know this too?" Yao Bai was surprised. "It's not a black hot search. If he is hacked now, the fan army can spit the sunspot to death with one spit."

    "What is that?"

    Zhao's public relations department keeping an eye on various trends of public opinion on the Internet, Weibo is also an important platform, and Hot Search is a highly exposed ranking list. Zhao Yao has paid attention to these, and naturally understands one or two. The celebrities often hang on the hot search because this is an excellent exposure position, but the exposure is also good or bad.

    "Isn't it the last time that Pei Mingzhan was going to leave the circle? Fans didn't believe it, thinking it was a gossip." Yao Bai turned the hot search to Zhao Yao. "Then the product that Pei Mingzhan endorsed before was terminated, and the fans pay attention that he really intends to leave the circle."

    Zhao Yao took a look at it and became disinterested, then took the mobile phone given by Yao Bai and started to browse the bloggers' Weibo. And Yao Bai was interested in Zhao Yao, and he started to talk about gossip in the entertainment circle without a word.

    Yao Bai came to help Zhao Yao as soon as he graduated. It hasn't been a year since Zhao Yao's assistant. The two are friends, and they rarely mention these things when they work. But recently he discovered that Zhao Yao was interested in some things outside of work. He not only began to study Yao Mozi's relationship between the sexes, but also began to pay attention to some entertainment news, so he boldly told him about these things.

    "I also read an article about the guests on the blind date show you watched a few days ago." Yao Bai said: "A paparazzi photographed him suspected of having an infidelity during marriage. I just watched the breaking news video."

    Zhao Yao said. There was no answer, but his eyes were on the phone.

    I have to say that Yao Bai recommends these bloggers to have a few Weibo angles that are quite different from the reference books he read, but the point of view is quite reasonable.

    "The man probably won't be able to get up. I heard that his original economic company has not been able to transfer funds recently. There are a lot of projects that are not broadcast. They are already contacting the receivers." Yao Bai missed: "Yes. When I was in high school, I often heard from my star-chaser friends that Huihua is also a big-head company in the entertainment industry. I didn't expect it to be this way now. What a pity. "

    Huihua?

    When Zhao Yao heard this, he suddenly remembered something, "Are you talking about the Huihua culture of the Chen family?"

    "Yeah, brother, do you know the Chen family?" Yao Bai asked.

    Zhao Yao knew that the Chen family was something in his previous life. After he took over the Zhao Group, there were also entertainment companies under him, but they were not as developed as those established companies. Huihua's Chen family is a well-known entertainment star in the circle. Zhao Yao has met him twice because of business matters.

    At that time, Huihua had developed into one of the largest companies in the industry. He had heard that Huihua had encountered a crisis in the past. When he was about to be unable to sustain it, he met a rich second generation who was playing a ticket to help.