Chapter 53

In the luxurious room, Zhao Zhikai opened his eyes, until the phone on the bedside table vibrated.

The woman lying beside him opened her eyes and looked down, then rolled over and went back to sleep. Zhao Zhikai got out of the bed, opened the heavy curtains, and connected to his confidant's phone: "Hello, what's the situation?"

There was still darkness in the distance of the city, and Zhao Zhikai's face became darker as he listened: "His hands are really long, Zhao Changshuo, did he discover this project?"

After a few words from his confidant, Zhao Zhikai was so angry that his face turned black. Since Zhao Yao withdrew from the competition, Zhao Changshuo has moved faster and faster. The people he sent to Zhao Changshuo's side were picked out one by one, and now even his projects are being followed by Zhao Changshuo.

Of the four people in the Zhao family's generation, only Zhao Changshuo and Zhao Yao were outstanding. Zhao Zhikai wanted to help Zhao Qi really go up, but he didn't expect that Zhao Qi was really a douchebag who couldn't afford to support him. He didn't make any achievements in his business, but returned. Caused a lot of trouble.

Zhao Zhikai's hand holding the balcony bar showed blue veins. All this loss of control started when Zhao Yao quit the competition, as if everything had been out of control since then. He asked: "What's Zhao Yao doing recently?"

The confidant said a few more words.

"You mean he cooperated with Pei's family to set up a live broadcast platform?" Zhao Zhikai frowned slightly, "Also, what's the current situation of the entertainment company he runs?"

After listening to the report from his confidant in silence, Zhao Zhikai said in a nutshell: "He Zhao Yao caused me such a big trouble, so he waved his hand and did his own thing? Didn't you say that he was building a team? Do you have anyone free, think of a way to put one in."

Things are by no means that clever. Zhao Yao just quit, so Zhao Changshuo reacted so quickly?

Zhao Zhikai thought that he was very cautious in his planning over the years. Zhao Yao had not been exposed to his core resources for two years after joining the group. How could Zhao Changshuo figure out his situation? This is either because there is a ghost under his hand, or Zhao Yao knows far more than he imagined, and then think about it during this time that the relationship between Zhao Changshuo and Zhao Yao has also become closer...

Could this actually have Zhao Yao's idea?

-*

The opening of the variety show feature film was recorded, and the resident guest Dai got up before five o'clock.

"The others haven't gotten up yet, let them fall asleep first." Dai Ge yawned and went to the yard to wash up. They did not ask the guests to wake up early in the show, but the recording of the show started at four in the morning. The guests with big hearts just went to sleep until they woke up naturally, and some guests who wanted to earn the camera got up early and busy.

The program group does not have strict requirements, but if you want to buy some fresh ingredients in this village, you can only get up early and go to the morning market to buy vegetables. The program group does not include food and drink, and it is up to the guests to do it themselves, so as the big brother of the permanent guests, Dai can only say that he got up to buy things by himself.

The sky was getting bright, and when he arrived in the courtyard, he saw a figure standing in the corridor beside the courtyard.

Brother Dai held the mouthwash cup and asked dumbfounded: "Brother Pei?"

Pei Mingzhan turned his head and nodded to him: "Morning."

Brother Dai was very strange. He didn't expect Pei Mingzhan to get up so early. After the two talked about the conversation, he asked: "Why did Brother Pei get up so early? It's okay to sleep more in the cold."