Chapter 77

Zhao Yao actually didn’t know how to explain to Pei Mingzhan when his aunt said that he should go home for dinner. First of all, the relationship between him and the Zheng family seemed to be very close to outsiders, but in fact, apart from his childhood memories, he was right, the Zheng family actually didn't have much feelings, so facing such a enthusiastic Zheng family, he would inevitably feel a little embarrassed when he thought of his previous move of alienation.

    For the Zheng family, Zhao Yao couldn't tell what it was like. In his previous life, he was really not a good person, and he didn't understand the friendliness of the Zheng family, which pushed the Zheng family to another level. When he came to visit the Zheng family, he did not expect to receive such a warm welcome. The Zheng family did not mind his previous move of estrangement, and even actively invited him to stay for the New Year.

    Including now, they heard that he was out to play with Pei Mingzhan, so they invited them to eat at home in the evening.

    "She is very enthusiastic and said she wants you to eat at home at night." Zhao Yao was silent for a while, "You can refuse."

    Pei Mingzhan sat beside him, unscrewed the water bottle and drank two sips of water, and asked, "Why should I refuse? I should come to visit."

    Zhao Yao paused slightly.

    Pei Mingzhan said, "Let's go shopping for a while. Although I brought something with me in the morning, I can't go there empty-handed for dinner..."

    -*

    Zhao Zhikai asked people to deal with Bai Chengxue's affairs as soon as he learned about it. However, Zhao Changshuo had already taken care of this matter first. If he would do other things, he would only make himself dirty. He hadn't paid much attention to Bai Chengxue's mother and son. Bai Chengxue was a fool with only beautiful skin, otherwise his elder brother would not have brought such a person into the house.

    The fact that the person in power in the Zhao family has three wives has attracted much attention from the outside world, but few people really dare to discuss. The first two wives of his elder brother are not simple, especially Zhao Yao’s mother, who is a strong woman who looks different from her appearance. Zhao Zhikai still remembers how this lady was strategizing in the Zhao group. She was an admirable but not underestimated person. Even his elder brother was a little jealous of her, but it was a pity that she died of illness at a young age.

    Because of Zhao Yao's mother, when his eldest brother married his third wife, he picked a woman like Bai Chengxue who put his heart on his face and anyone could see through it. The Zhao Group does not need a woman who would jeopardize the status of the chairman, but a woman who can be taken out to a banquet and party and only has a vain reputation.

    Bai Chengxue is such a person.

    He thought that Bai Chengxue would only buy bags and have parties. At most, he would collude with people in the group to help his son Zhao Qizhen. But he didn't expect that he would have a mischievous day. Since Bai Chengxue took advantage of his own convenience, he started a company outside and even this company is involved in the group's internal confidential documents.

    If there are financial problems, he can still help solve one or two. Starting a company is just a trivial matter, but the problem is that Bai Chengxue has moved the interests of the group. These problems are placed in the current situation. If he takes the initiative to protect the snow, he is actually fighting against shareholders who are still not firm. Zhao Changshuo has already gained a great advantage. If this matter makes his advantage more obvious, then he will completely lose all initiative.