Chapter 74

"Isn't it?" Aunty smiled, "I also heard your cousin say that you two have been on hot search several times, and your uncle said that you two children have grown up."

    Zhao Yao suddenly remembered something, and tentatively said: "I remember his nickname is Peipei...?"

    "When you were young, you used to call him Brother Peipei. At that time, Pei’s old house was next to your grandfather. When you were young, you would come to their house whenever you were on vacation. Sometimes your mother didn’t bring you here. He comes and sees you every three to five." My aunt remembered these things clearly about the children, mainly because the two children had a good relationship, and the elderly in the family kept talking about it. Some things will be remembered deeply.

    Zhao Yao remembered the older child named Pei Pei, but didn’t know that he was Pei Mingzhan. When he was a child, the older children around had their own nicknames. Many people called that kid Peipei. He thought that the child’s real name should be similar to this. ...But he didn't expect his original name to be Pei Mingzhan.

    Seeing that Zhao Yao was interested in things when he was a child, his aunt thought of the photo album that Uncle Wang had just taken, "Wait a minute, you took a lot of photos from that child when you were a child, and there are photo albums at home."

    She left for a while and came back with the photo album in her hand.

    Zhao Yao watched her turn to the back of the album, and there were several consecutive photos of him with Pei Mingzhan when he was a child. From the two people were not familiar with Pei Mingzhan to play with him everywhere, he played in the small yard outside his grandfather’s house. There are also photos of playing on the court, and there are also photos of him pulling a kite in the field... Some memories are deeply buried, but when he saw these photos, he was vaguely impressed.

    It turns out that the older child is Pei Mingzhan?

    Peipei was a boy with a small head, and he looked a little more fierce than other children of the same age, and he was very smart, and easily became the head of the child at that time.

    Zhao Yao didn't remember exactly how the two met. He only knew that the kid was carrying snacks to apologize, and finally led him to play around.

    Zhao Yao suddenly thought that when he first met Pei Mingzhan, Pei Mingzhan had been paying attention to him. The time he really got along should be in the "Magic Shadow" crew. With Pei Mingzhan's status and working attitude, it is reasonable to say that d uring the break time, he should be busy with other things. During that time, Pei Mingzhan introduced him to the work of the crew and shooting details after finishing the filming... The originally planned shooting time gradually lengthened.

    After thinking about the hospitalization meeting, Pei Mingzhan's attitude was very close.

    Now the two are in a relationship, but at that time, he faced Pei Mingzhan’s closeness, thinking that he was guilty because of an accident on the set, but when you think about it, Pei Mingzhan had known about it a long time ago. With the same attitude. Zhao Yao didn't realize it, did Pei Mingzhan know that they knew each other when they were young?

    "This one was taken when your grandma made a little costume for you. It seems to be the first time you wore it and kept crying. Later, it was your mother who persuaded you to try it before putting it on." Seeing Zhao Yao's aunt, she was very interested. He pointed to one of the photos and said, "You see this is behind the door. The person hiding behind is Peipei. He was shy and didn't dare to come in."

    Zhao Yao took a closer look, and he could indeed see a little boy with a small head, his face in the photo was a little fuzzy.

    He couldn't remember well, so he asked, "What is he shy?"