Chapter 98

The paparazzi enthusiastically sent the photos they had taken back to the studio, and the editor-in-chief called after seeing the photos and shouted, "Who are the people in this photo?"

 The paparazzi was stunned by the scolding, "Didn't I just tell you on the phone? Pei Mingzhan and Mr. Zhao of Huihua Culture."

 "You don't know who Pei Mingzhan is? His scandals have been suppressed in the past few years. Is it the first time you have been in the circle? You don't know the unspoken rule of the industry is to touch Pei Mingzhan less, if you want to do it again, do it in a few years." The editor-in-chief said: "Also, Mr. Zhao, Huihua can develop into this way. Do you think he is a person without hard means?"

 Pei Mingzhan and Zhao Yao often searched for their brotherhood during this period. There were also a lot of fans on both sides who knocked on the CP, but few people contacted the two who really have that kind of relationship. The editor-in-chief finished scolding him and said: "It's not that you can't take pictures of these two people. These photos are very valuable. But what are you taking? At most, you can see just half of their face and just hugged a few times. What kind of stone hammer is this? Ah?"

 The paparazzi is very confused, because in the past, when they broke the news about other stars, such photos and profile faces have already been hammered, and then fan the flames and write something else, it is a big gossip that can be searched.

 "You put this stuff on the Internet, and you can wash it if you don't have enough hammer. The team behind these two people is not easy." The anchor patiently said: "If you want to make a lot of money, you have to shoot some good photos, you know?"

 Looking at these photos, the paparazzi thought a little bit awkwardly, what else could he shoot well?

 -

 When Feng Mu returned to the company, he was directly called to a meeting by the senior management to discuss the previous plan. His assistant was completely invisible. Later, he inquired about it and was transferred directly to another department. Feng Mu was angry. He didn't expect that the person who directly taught him would turn out to be a white-eyed wolf. He also trusted him to say such things, but he was all stabbed to the high-level side.

 Now he is directly promoted to work in other departments, and he is completely ignored.

 "Director Feng, I heard that your plan was beaten down again?" As soon as Feng Mu entered the meeting room, the colleagues sitting next to him began to sneer.

 "You don't bother to worry about it, this is our technical department." Feng Mu glanced at him, but didn't speak any more.

 This time he came back and gained a lot. The new plan may solve the previous difficulties. Not surprisingly, he should be able to persuade the senior management to try the new plan this time, and at least six months will be able to come up with new results.

 Soon, other people came in one after another.  When the meeting began and the speaker directly finalized the quarterly function plan for the technical department, Feng Mu was immediately confused. What was going on? How could this issue not be mentioned to him

 "Didn't you say that you give the technical department time to solve the problem?" Feng Mu stood up and retorted: "And I also mentioned the plan. The plan can be implemented in stages. I will solve the technical difficulties. You promised to give the technical department a month time."

 "Director Feng, you also have to consider the investment cost in this matter. Our request to the technical department at that time was to solve the current problem, and the plan you put forward would take one or two years." The high-level said: "Can your solve the existing problems?"