Chapter 66

The joke among the fans hadn't spread yet. However, Zhao's hot search was posted on Weibo, so that it was quickly seen by the official personnel of Huihua Culture and Zhajiangmian platform. Huihua Culture is currently cooperating with the Zhajiangmian platform. Although these are fan games, as the two companies under Mr. Zhao, if you compare this, you will always hope that your company will occupy a higher position.

The propaganda staff of the Zhajiangmian platform are also very personal. After reporting with the leaders, they posted a propaganda picture of the leaders meeting during their studio. It happened that Pei Mingzhan and Zhao Yao were included, and they were well-known as the company leaders meeting. To sum up, it is actually rubbing the popularity of Zhao's hot search.

Guan Bo thought to himself, it is not only Huihua who has it, they also have the meeting record of Mr. Zhao!

Originally, Zhao Yao's hot search was hanging. The Zhajiangmian platform just released a promotional picture, and it also brought an extra Pei Mingzhan inside, and the popularity suddenly went up.

[Zhajiangmian platform, I am optimistic about you, as long as you post more pictures, I will hold you as the prince. 】

[Laughing at me, isn't this just the old way of Huihua Guanbo? 】

[Also optimistic, Huihua is not working lately, so I can't get any pictures! 】

[@Huihua Culture, you guys give me some strength! 】

The official Weibo holds the duty of publicity. When seeing the Weibo on the Zhajiangmian platform, Huihua's official blog also posted a photo of the bottom of the press box. Originally, this piece was intended to be used on the day of the premiere of "Magic Shadow", but he did not expect that this hot search would be inexplicable today, and he was also forced to jointly promote with the partner company.

[Laughing to me, Huihua official blog also posted. 】

[Hahahahaha you continue to fight, Zhao Fan is satisfied! 】

[Huh, what happened to our Tugou platform? There are two dads, but Huihua is not the only one. 】

[Has the era of fighting father come? 】

[Pei Fan quietly visits jio, do you know what I mean? 】

Chen Xi took a tablet to read the comments under Huihua's official blog, and praised the people in the Propaganda Department in a happy mood, "Very well, keep this trend, next time Mr. Zhao comes over, take more pictures."

The Minister of the Propaganda Department just got angry with the promotion of the Zhajiangmian platform, and the two sides cooperated to get a good reputation, but when he came to report, he felt that Mr. Chen felt a little proud? Obviously he had come to ask for materials many times before, and Mr. Chen didn't care much about it. Why was he so active this time?

And he feels that Mr. Chen seems to have a taste for it too?

Isn't it, isn't this just a promotion of mutual assistance?

Chen Xi looked more and more satisfied. There must be a first-come-last-come in everything. It is obvious that Huihua is the son of Mr. Zhao. Is this Zhaliangmian catching up with Mingmian? He was just thinking about something here, and when he refreshed it, he found that the Zhajiangmian platform had edited Weibo, and the original promotional image had become two.

Chen Xi was shocked: "Why do they have so many photos."

The Minister of the Propaganda Department was stunned, "We also had a lot of them before."

Chen Xi asked: "What about the picture?"

Director of the Propaganda Department: "Isn't it all finished..."