Chapter 49

Zhao Yao walked around the company and went back. Apart from taking away a copy of "Leisure" project materials, he didn't do anything else. But it's not like that on the outside. Since Zhao Yao made a surprise at the RH party yesterday, now major companies have begun to pay attention to Huihua's situation. People who didn't care about Zhao Yao also started to notice Huihua's character. And the people who were concerned are beginning to pay attention to Huihua's movements.

Especially in this situation, Zhao Yao, who doesn't go to the company often, must make major decisions when he goes to the company.

Some companies sent people to inquire about Huihua's situation, and some directly inquired about Yao Bai's call and planned to invite Zhao Yao to dinner.

The former was blocked by Chen Xi's oily mouth, and was sometimes declined by Zhao Yao's assistant. This situation made other people talk more and more. They were more and more concerned about Zhao Yao, and speculations were frequent. Some people even thought that Huihua was Zhao. The Group intends to enter the entertainment industry in advance preparation?

Zhao Yao told Uncle Wang after returning home to live in the country for two days.

Uncle Wang was a little surprised when he heard that, "Master, isn't he busy at work this time?"

Although the young master of his family is not very busy at work, he has been a lot diligent in reading documents a while ago.

Zhao Yao didn't have much to do. A while ago, he was mainly busy with live broadcast platform cooperation, but the important part can only be temporarily put on hold and discussed after Gu Sui came back from a busy business trip. The plans that can be done here are also finished, and the time is indeed free, otherwise, he will not make a temporary move to accompany Uncle Wang to the countryside.

He took a reference book and sat on the sofa to read it, suddenly wondering when the variety show he was following would be updated, "Is it updated today?"

Uncle Wang said: "Today, "Living Together in Love" and "Dream Lover" are updated."

The TV series variety show that Zhao Yao watched was split, and this amounted to more than a dozen pieces. Uncle Wang took all these down and was responsible for reminding him to update it every day.

At this time, the quality of sleep has also improved gradually, and the number of visits to the psychologist has also decreased. He feels more and more that he has not run in vain with Pei Mingzhan during this period. Some points really need to be experienced on the spot.

Thinking of this, he suddenly froze, maybe he should really consider falling in love or something.

The TV has gradually reached the interface of the variety show player, the commercial at the beginning of the video is skipped, and the familiar host is reading the oral broadcast.

Zhao Yao was thinking about things while watching variety shows. He thought about too many things, and he didn't know much about love. Besides, he also had a problem with insomnia. He took the initiative to find someone to fall in love with his wife. But now that he has read so many books and went to many places, Zhao Yao suddenly felt a little envious when thinking of the vague trusting relationship and companionship of couples in mature relationships.

Being in love is actually quite good...

But when it comes to love, he can't think of a suitable person, nor can he understand the feeling of heartbeat or love at first sight mentioned in the book.

Should I consider going on a blind date?

Uncle Wang prepared the fruit and brought it over. The plot on TV was still on the air, but he noticed that Zhao Yao's gaze stayed on the book and reminded him a little: "Master."