Chapter 36

"Are you sure?"

In the dark environment, Pei Mingzhan's voice was extremely low. He was very close to Zhao Yao, and his voice was low and mute.

Seeing that he didn't use any action, Zhao Yao pulled his waist and pulled a little closer. He didn't even know it dangerously and ordered: "Hold it."

Pei Mingzhan's body tightened instantly, and he held his hands silently where Zhao Yao couldn't see, lest he couldn't control it.

The passengers who were scared off by the NPC ran past the curtain, followed by several NPCs in strange costumes, the screams continued, and the two in the small space seemed to have been pressed the pause button. Zhao Yao could smell the faint scent of mint on Pei Mingzhan's body, and warmth came from the place where he touched his body, giving people a refreshing and warm feeling.

He don't know how long he stood until the curtain was pulled apart and an NPC wanted to come in and hide. As a result, he just wanted to squeeze in and bumped into the two of them, directly knocking the two of them together.

Why can't you squeeze in?

The NPC looked back blankly, and then screamed: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Pei Mingzhan: "..."

Zhao Yao: "..."

Before the two of them could explain, the real NPC walked away.

Pei Mingzhan took a deep breath, stepped back out of the small space behind the curtain, and then pulled Zhao Yao out.

The feeling that Zhao Yao specially created was lost by the NPC's scream. He frowned and looked at the direction of the NPC's escape, and said unhappily: "It's a disappointment."

Pei Mingzhan couldn't help but laughed out: "You all occupy other people's place, do you blame them for being disappointed?"

The two did not stay here for long, so they went out along the original path. When they left the haunted house, two staff members stood at the door and looked at them sadly: "Brother, it's not appropriate to take our job."

It turned out that the scared NPC turned his head and went to monitor the situation. It turned out that Zhao Yao and the two of them had been hiding inside earlier, and he hit them directly when he entered.

"Sorry." Pei Mingzhan also wore a hat and mask, and deliberately disguised his voice. The staff did not recognize him.

After the two left, the staff member wondered: "The place is so small, so two people squeeze in."

A staff member next to him said: "It's poisonous, two big men squeezed in the cabinet, fighting with the dog lovers who played in the haunted house last time."

-*

The audition for "Leaving Dream" started on time. There were not many people who auditioned for the protagonist. In addition to the artists of Huihua, there were also many actors from other companies in the industry. After the agent Xiao Liu sent him here, he asked him a few words and asked him if his former assistant was still there?

Zhang Qi said no, and Xiao Liu said to help him hire an assistant when he returned.

Zhang Qi feels that it doesn't really have to be so troublesome. He has been used to living without an assistant all these years. In the early years, he still had that arrogance, and felt that even if he offended the capital, he could still mix up in the circle with his ability. However, this arrogance quickly faded away. He was hidden by the company, he had no filming, and he could not take big orders privately. The director he had worked with before saw him in trouble, and wanted to invite him to the crew for a role, but he helped. Soon other unknown factors were intercepted.