Chapter 15

Since Zhao Changshuo's Kaichen meeting, the project has gradually gotten on track. Zhao Zhikai was also held back by other things, and the recent annoyances have been less.

On the desk in the office are two reports that the secretary has just sent in. Zhao Changshuo is flipping through one of them, and he is rather surprised: "You said that Third Young Master was recently acquiring shares in Huihua?"

The secretary said: "Yes, The Third Young Master has already cooperated with Huihua's President Chen and seems to have plans to enter the entertainment industry."

This is a bit wicked. The Third Young Master of the Zhao family left the good Zhao Group not to do it, resigned and went out to pursue a career, and even plunged into the Zhao family. The entertainment industry that the group doesn't have much contact with. A few days ago, the group had a lot of rumors about the Third Young Master, most of which were incomprehensible to Zhao Yao's weird behavior of putting aside his fortune, and a small part said that Zhao Sanshao was squeezed out of the company by the young master. Road can only go out to start a business.

Except for a small number of people who knew that Zhao Yao backed Zhao Changshuo at the Kai Chen meeting, what others heard was the magical version, and even used the TV series to set the story of those TV dramas. The story was full of ups and downs. Had it not been for Zhao Changshuo to accidentally ran into the rumor spreading scene, it is estimated that the series might have reached the finale now.

The secretary has no turmoil on the surface, but in his heart he doesn't quite understand whether his boss and Third Young Master Zhao are now a cooperative relationship?

Looking at this report, Zhao Changshuo knew that Zhao Yao had the capital to go out and start his own business, but he did not expect that he would adopt such a method of cooperation. The entertainment industry is not much involved in the Zhao family. It seems that there is a small company under the group, but because of the business downturn, many departments have been closed recently.

When he had a meeting a while ago, he planned to stop this business after discussing with other executives. But Zhao Yao started this piece at this time, could it be related to the reason for his resignation?

As Zhao Changshuo was thinking, the phone suddenly rang on the desktop, and the name "Zhao Yao" was displayed on the screen.

Why is he calling this time?

The secretary watched his boss answer the phone, his face changed from weird at first to calm later. He heard that the boss mentioned a small company under the group, and then saw that the boss turned off the phone and instructed him: "Contact the person in charge of Xingchen Culture, and then transfer to Zhao Yao's team."

Xingchen Culture? Isn't that the entertainment company that was said to be closed in the high-level meeting a while ago?

And many more? Third Master and the stars?

Before waiting for the secretary to leave, Zhao Changshuo added another sentence: "You follow the whole process of this matter. Zhao Yao has any needs to satisfy him as much as possible. If you have something, please report it to me directly." 

The secretary was full of doubts, even if the three young men resigned and no longer did the Zhao Group. Now, it's better to have an individual company than to take over the mess of Star Culture, and when did the boss have such a good relationship with Third Young Master, he actually wanted him to follow...?

Zhao Changshuo asked again: "Is there a problem?" 

The secretary collected the documents and immediately said: "No problem, I will contact Star Culture now."

-* When Ji Heyu came out of the dormitory assigned by the bar, he was still irritated by his roommate. A while ago, he was squeezed out by many colleagues because of a little conflict with the boss. This will find a place to stay again, but he don't know who leaked the news that he was poached by the scouts, so he came to him and mocked a few words. .

"I thought you're lucky. I heard that you went to Huihua Culture. Everyone in the circle knows that this company is about to close down. Recently, high-level officials have run away a lot." The colleague glanced at Ji Heyu, and then continued to follow. Others said: "I don't know if people get the basic salary after being deceived. Maybe they have signed the Overlord Clause for ten years..."

Ji Heyu ignored these people and pulled the suitcase and walked straight out of the dormitory.

The colleague sighed, "No star life, still suffering from star disease."