Chapter 24

The Chen Dao knows that his new boss is not the same as the second generation of wealthy people passed on. The interests and hobbies of this big man with a wealth background are different from ordinary people. So when the secretary told him about the cultural and tourism affairs, He first time went to the cultural and tourism program group to understand the situation.

Huihua's public relations department told Yao Bai about the incident as soon as he noticed the online trend. Yao Bai knew about it when he watched the variety show of Cultural Tourism, but he did not expect that Zhao Yao could cause an uproar on the Internet with a face. After inquiring carefully, he discovered that there are a lot of credit for Pei Mingzhan fans.

Yao Bai asked Zhao Yao, and Zhao Yao said that this matter should be handled by Huihua.

He knew that his brother had never cared about this, and if he didn't want to be filmed when the show was being recorded, his brother would have asked the show crew to notify him and would not let the show air.

Since there was no problem, he let Huihua's public relations take care of it.

"Mr. Zhao has been in the film crew these days. I heard that he is a little interested in the filming of the film crew. Recently, he has followed the filming emperor Pei to learn from the experience." The secretary relayed Yao Bai's words to the Chen family. "Then it comes out now. Just press directly or say?" 

Chen Xi turned his pen, and said with a flash of inspiration: "You don't need to press directly, you let the public relations do this..."

Interested netizens have crawled under the official Weibo of the Zhao Group, with pictures turning over, they saw several pictures of Zhao Yao as expected. At this time, Huihua Culture suddenly posted an official Weibo with a picture of the meeting room that day.

Huihua Culture: A while ago, the new boss came to the company for a meeting and secretly took a picture of [hee]

Huihua Culture has been on the cusp of the entertainment industry recently. First, the high-level turmoil and the second generation of the rich injected capital. Various rumors and scolding There was a loud voice, saying that the former boss, Chen Department, had driven out many senior executives because of the wrong decision. The company was getting more and more garbage. In short, it was not far from bankruptcy.

These words were passed on, and some of Huihua's star fans came to the official website to ask about the situation. As soon as Guanbo released this picture of the conference room, netizens discovered it.

【This is the rich second generation who gave money to the Chen family? He looks good, but he is blind. 】

【Originally, I was happy for my brother to have a handsome boss, but I was not happy again when I thought that the layman was making messy decisions. 】

【Have the face to let the boss go, let's talk about the Xuezang artist first? If you want to go bankrupt, let go of my wife's deeds! 】

The discussion was hot, and soon other netizens came to eat melon.

【And many more? Isn't this the little brother of the passerby in the cultural tourism? 】

【I know, Third Young Master Zhao, Zhao Yao of the Zhao Group, Yan Shuai and more golden boss! 】

【Introduction to everyone, this is my new husband, we met on a blind date a while ago. ]

【 ? ? I have eaten melons and eaten my own melon fields. My male god actually invested in Huihua? 】

【Huihua's new boss is Zhao Yao?】

【Worri! I thought my little brother was an amateur, but turned out to be the boss? ?】