Chapter 39

Lu Zishi was almost mad at the comments on the Internet. Since knowing that he had been put on a scene by the "Leaving Dream" crew, he sent his agent to ask about the situation. The former project leader who was kind to them is now not answering a phone call, and their studio can only go to other people to ask about the situation.

The result was that they ignored the request for clarification from the crew of "Leaving Dream", but now "Leaving Dream" clarified it themselves, and they don't want to engage in mutually beneficial marketing at all.

Lu Zishi's popularity has been soaring over the years, and now he is considered the darling of several brands in the circle. Because of the impact caused by the incident of "Leaving Dream", the triumph of his fans and the drafts bought by the studio have become joke in the eyes of netizens. 

[Fans don't take the blame, have you blew your brother how many times before you read the marketing account that first posted on Weibo? 】

[Some of these marketing accounts are tied to the studio, do you think they would post these Weibos without your brother's studio nodding? It's all a big v, there is no need to rub your brother's traffic. 】

[Speaking of the crew's fans? You didn't find that the crew didn't have 24 hours from sending the silhouette pictures to responding. You said that this is a fan, then you have never seen that kind of slip for half a year. 】

[The protagonist of "Leaving Dream" was first published on the Internet as Lu Zishi, isn't it a big fan of Lu Zishi's family? At that time, the news of the casting of "Leaving Dream" hadn't come out yet? 】

Lu Zishi had to ask the studio to issue a clarification statement, but he did not participate in "Leaving Dreams". Please don't misunderstand the netizens. However, in private, the fans felt wronged, so he had to ask the assistant to explain to the fans: he participated in the casting, but the role was robbed, and he couldn't participate.

His fans were very angry at first, because the news of participating in "Leaving Dream" came from the big fan, and the big fan said it was from the studio, but when they heard that they had participated in the casting, they did not choose it. Lu Zishi felt distressed immediately.

"What's the matter with this crew?" Lu Zishi watched the comments on the Internet getting more and more irritated. Originally, he wanted to attract a wave of fans with the popularity of "Leaving Dream". Now not only has he lost a lot of fans, he is also said to be so. Reduce prices to engage in marketing.

"Huihua has changed his boss. The boss seems to be a rich second-generation. He is quite rich. It is estimated that the crew has gained a bit of confidence if they think they have a little money. However, there are so many projects under Huihua that may not be able to control the head of "Leavind Dream", Hui Hua's boss is very busy. He may not be able to notice this little thing. You don't have to worry about offending the crew."

The agent said: "But it's okay. You will suffer when they do this. Then you can talk to other bosses. They will have to rely on other relationships to go through the trial in the later period of "Leaving Dream."

Lu Zishi became more and more angry: "Isn't their starring Zhang Qi who robbed me of the role before? Since the crew doesn't give me face, we don't have to give them face. Just let out the news that the starring is Zhang Qi, before Zhang Qi there is also a dark history. I don't believe in writing fans or spray them to death."

"This matter is that we underestimated the crew. I thought they would clarify it for at least a week or two. I didn't expect that they didn't want to rub your traffic. Instead, they clarified the matter directly. Our marketing traces are too late to suppress." There was silence for a while, "I asked the vice president, and he said that we can figure this out. We can work harder on the protagonist of the dream, at least we can give you a breath. There is one more thing..."