Chapter 84

Pei Mingzhan suddenly laughed when he looked at the vx red envelope in his phone, hooked Zhao Yao's neck to his arms, smiled and asked, "Give me this for you as a reward?"

Zhao Yao came back to his senses. He was just giving out red envelopes to the employees in the work group. At the beginning, he didn't respond to Pei Mingzhan's words, "It doesn't seem to work."

"Don't you think it's too good?" Pei Mingzhan sighed: "Do you know what the reward for dating is about?"

Zhao Yao finally reacted, turning his head slightly to look at Pei Mingzhan, and asked in a soft voice: "Then can I change the reward now?"

Pei Mingzhan looked at him, "What reward do you want to change?"

Zhao Yao glanced at Mother Pei, and then said, "Hold your head a little bit."

Pei Mingzhan bowed his head slightly, and Zhao Yao had already followed his cheek and kissed him.

Mother Pei's attention was still on "Leaving Dreams", and she didn't notice the intimate little actions of the two young people next to her.

...

Zhao Yao stayed at Pei's house that night, and went back to Zheng's house the next day. Later, Pei Mingzhan returned to work and returned to City S a few days before Zhao Yao, while Zhao Yao stayed with Uncle Wang for a few more days at Zheng's house. During this period, his aunt didn't know where to retrieve Zhao Yao's mother's photo album and some of his grandfathers. 

"In the past few days, I went to the warehouse to find a lot of things. Some of it is in your grandfather's house. I don't know if you want to go there first to have a look." His aunt took out a dilapidated photo album again, "This is the photos of your mother when she was young seem to be taken when she was still studying. There are many single-person photos, as well as some former Zheng family members."

Zhao Yao solemnly accepted the photo album, and when she opened it, she saw her mother in a school uniform on the gray-white photo.

When he was young, his mother was more beautiful than Zhao Yao, and she didn't have the majestic aura outside, just a very beautiful girl. In the yellowed old photos, she has a unique charm when she was young. A woman like her should not marry into a place like Zhao's family, but is more suitable for a broad and free world.

For a while, Zhao Yao could recall the dark rainstorm day when he closed his eyes. His mother was pale and lying with her eyes closed. Such a picture will appear in every nightmare, the beautiful things fade away, leaving only these deep and depressing pains.

"Can I take these photos?" Zhao Yao asked.

Aunt nodded: "Of course, these were originally for you. I also found an old box. It was something your grandma said to leave Xiao Yao before she died."

Zhao Yao was surprised, "Can I see it?"

His aunt took Zhao Yao to the Zheng's storage room, and a box with a sense of age was placed not far from the entrance. "I found it when I was sorting things. It has been left for so many years. Your uncle and I almost forgot it."

Zhao Yao squatted slightly, opened the box and saw the small toys inside and a set of neatly folded costumes. On the top is the red costume that he had seen in the photo, which he wore when he was a child. Zhao Yao remembers that these costumes were handmade by his grandmother, because he loves to listen to theaters, and he also loves to take his grandson in costumes to the theater.

"Mom really likes these." Seeing Zhao Yao looking through the box, his aunt suddenly remembered something: "When it comes to me, I think of one thing, it's about Xiao Pei."