Chapter 92

At the old house of the Zhao family.

Zhao Qizhen was sitting in the living room, and the TV sound was loud, but the old house was still very empty.  There are a lot of materials in front of him, and the lawyer he contacted has just left. The butler walked over at this time and brought him a cup of hot tea, "Fourth Young Master, let's rest first."

"Well, I will look at it again." Zhao Qizhen has never read these materials, or he has a very simple understanding of the law.  But Zhao Yao was right. It was useless for him to ask anyone about this matter. Because no one wanted to help him during this critical period, he could only find a lawyer by himself and think of a solution by himself.

Seeing what Zhao Qizhen looked like, the housekeeper didn't bother anymore. He packed up his things, and accidentally saw the servant at home walking out with things in his hands. After looking for a bit, he walked up to the second floor.

In the past few days, because Bai Chengxue was taken away for investigation, the old house was also quiet. The young and old rarely went home because of work. The four young people went out all day, and even the servants in this old house were a bit lazy. With the housekeeper’s years of experience in Zhao’s family, this kind of calm is often the most terrifying, because anything can come silently.

For example, two hours ago, the younger generation suddenly sent additional security personnel near the old house. The entire old house has been on guard without others noticing. There is nothing else for this reason, it can only be the only one staying in the old house, Zhao Qizhen is here.

The servant walked into the courtyard, and the person who communicated with him was the person in the old house who was responsible for daily purchases. This person has been in the Zhao family’s old house for many years. He is usually an honest and peaceful person, but now he is biting his lips when communicating with the servant, even his face is a bit serious.

The housekeeper stood on the balcony and observed for a while. When he was about to call Zhao Changshuo, he accidentally saw a maid coming up from the second floor. He didn’t back up when he saw him, but walked straight over, "I have something to say to you……"

Zhao Qizhen read the information to no avail. When he picked up the tea, he found that the tea was cold. He was about to call someone to change a cup. When he swept around, he found that today's old house is exceptionally quiet. There are usually servants waiting near the living room, but today there was no one around, not even the sound of repairing the garden outside the window on weekdays.

It was a bit too quiet.

Zhao Qizhen was keenly aware of what was wrong, and was about to find someone to ask about the situation, he saw a maid hurriedly approaching, and when he saw him, he immediately said: "Fourth Young master, I hope you come with us now. The butler is already there. The garage is waiting for you."

"What do you mean?" Zhao Qizhen felt like losing his temper when he saw this. "What about other people, why didn't I see other people?"

The servant even gave Zhao Qizhen the luggage. Seeing that Zhao Qizhen was a little bit suspicious, she immediately said: "The news of the death of the old chairman will be sent back to China soon. It is not safe for you to stay in the old house. We need to change a place."

After she finished speaking, she took out a photocopy and added another sentence: "Don't worry, we are not Zhao Zhikai's people. This time I took you away to ensure your safety."

"What do you mean? My dad is dead?" Zhao Qizhen was suspicious at first, but his face suddenly changed when he saw the copy taken out by the maid.

-*