Chapter 46

The party organized by RH was held in a private villa in S city, and the people who came were all big figures in the domestic entertainment circle.

Yao Bai has already scanned the information of the big guys on the road. Now he arrived at the place and saw this slightly free party atmosphere, thinking that RH's pomp is really big, "The power of the RH big devil cannot be underestimated, they can bring so many big guys over at once."

Main channel: "RH has a large international influence, and I heard that the big devil also has power in China. There are people who are escorting this RH along the way. Although I don't know which power is behind it, it can have this status. With achievements, naturally someone is willing to join in."

What's more, the influence of RH in the fashion field is extraordinary. As long as you can get a little relationship with RH, there will be more opportunities and ostentation for its artists to participate in other fashion activities in the future, so the people who come are to expand their contacts with purpose. The only people who really enjoy the fun of the party are those who don't worry about resources.

Yao Bai has been busy with other things these days, but he didn't understand RH carefully, but when he saw his elder brother's calm look, he felt a little more confident for some reason. And I don't know why he always feels a little familiar when he sees the photos of the Great Devil, but I can't tell where this familiarity comes from.

"Hey, I don't know what the real name of the Great Demon King is. The picture is a Chinese, but the name has only an English name." The supervisor looked around and found that people from other companies had already been talking, and their boss, Mr. Zhao, was holding a cup. The wine was standing near the window sill on the second floor. He didn't touch the wine at all and didn't talk to other people.

At this time, the guests have almost arrived, and many people from the company have begun to look around with a purpose. Because most of them are insiders who have met more or less on other occasions, the discussion about the new faces suddenly rises.

"Hey, look, Huihua isn't actually the Chen Xi here?"

"It seems that when they just saw them handing out the invitation letter, Huihua seemed to be two people over there."

"Who is that standing by the window? Isn't Huihua's representative? I just saw him come with Huihua's people."

Other people's subtle discussions quickly attracted the attention of interested people. Zhao Yao's hot searches these days were not in vain, and there were still people who met him a few times.

"You don't know this? That person is Zhao Yao from the Zhao Group. Now Huihua's immediate boss, it's not surprising that Huihua is here with Huihua."

"Is that Zhao Yao?"

"It looks very young. I heard that Huihua's movements have been signaled by him recently. He seems to be an ambitious young man."

...

Soon, the party officially began.

Amidst the other crowds, a woman in a red dress came down from the third floor, her exquisite makeup coupled with her unique temperament, attracted most people's attention. Many people raised their glasses to welcome, but the woman just nodded in greeting, and walked straight to the place where the RH executives gathered.

"Is that the big devil Edith?" Yao Bai quietly walked to his brother, "looks so beautiful."