Chapter 95

S City is worthy of being a big city, and even online celebrity shops have been queued for such a long time. Feng Mu just followed his assistant into the store, and the two were arranged to sit in the lobby on the second floor. This time they came out because of business problems. There was a problem with the technical end of the S city branch of the lemon platform. The technical director, Feng Mu was specifically asked to come over for technical guidance.  

"Boss, I feel that you are in a bad mood today." The assistant looked at Feng Mu's face. Since he came out of the branch in the morning, his boss has been stinky and even sent a message to the people in the branch. However, there is no way for a company as large as the lemon platform, the technical department of the branch does not even have a programmer who can be up to the table. They run directly without even doing bug tests, and poke such a big basket and let his boss rush over from the headquarters.

"I'm so angry, I have been thinking about expanding new content and making new tricks all day. I have so much money to ask other anchors to fill the table. In terms of technology, I don't even want to find a better programmer." Feng Mu did it on the lemon platform.  In the past few years, he has emphasized the technical issues many times, but the company prevaricates every time. Only last year he began to pay attention to this issue, thinking about updating the technology, only to find out that the old code inside is difficult to handle, so he thought about finding an outsourcing company. However, his rights are limited and it is impossible for him to work against the leader.

There are also many capable juniors in the department. Many functions have been developed for the lemon platform in the past few years, but in the end, there are still a few who directly choose to move to other companies because of this problem.  Feng Mu worked with this heart for another two years. Originally, he saw that the lemon platform finally made a decision to engage in technology, but because of the difficult problem in front of him, he gave up the original plan and they told him that he could just find outsourcing.

Feng Mu felt sulky again when he thought of this. He has worked on the lemon platform since he graduated, and he has been practicing for several years now.

But seeing how the platform looks today, he is really tired.

"In the live broadcast industry, our platform is very stable. But if you look at the Zhajiangmian platform that just got up last year, their young team can make such good technology. Our platform is not bad. Why is it lagging behind others in technology?"  Feng Mu sighed and said, "As long as they used more dim sum before, they wouldn't think about technological innovation until now. If you say that you can do it well, let's just do it well. As a result, this year's plan is up to now. What have you done? It's shameful to say it."

When the assistant saw this, he could see that his boss was very tired. He heard that he was the happiest boss when he was about to reform. As a result, the layman now instructs the insider and said that he was outsourcing without any tricks, and they did not pay attention to his boss at all. Here, "Boss, what are you going to do?"

Feng Mu was silent for a while, "I may not do it. I don't plan to stay here when I finish this project."

He was a little hesitant at first, but seeing the situation of the branch company now, he couldn't get out of his breath. He hoped that the high-level vision would not be the same now. Those people still claim that their own platforms are the best. This platform is really good, but the technology is iterating so fast, and there is no other way, the user experience of the platform will decline in a few years...

"Did Xiaoye ask you last time whether you want to quit? Boss, your contract is about to expire." The assistant said: "Then Boss, do you want to leave home?"