Chapter 28

Chen Dao fell into deep thought after receiving Zhao Yao's phone call. He didn't know where Zhao always heard of Zhang Qi. He also named the protagonist of "Li Meng" to let him try. Originally, he thought that finding an actor with a good appearance and good acting skills would only need to spend a little more money, but now that Mr. Zhao said that, he felt that this project might be accompanied by a bloody storm.

"Where did you hear Zhang Qi..." Chen Department looked at the information sent by the secretary on the desktop and sighed for a long time.

He had heard of Zhang Qi because someone in the industry named him to block him.

In the early years, Zhang Qi can be said to be a popular actor. He was born in a TV series. Because of his good acting skills and unique style, he has a lot of fans, and his popularity is close to that of the four big meats of the year. It is only a matter of time before an actor like Zhang Qi, who has the existing physical conditions and good strength, becomes popular as long as the resources can keep up.

But what is not known is that Zhang Qi was married at an early age. He had been married before entering the circle. His wife was an amateur. This incident has been kept hidden until the boss once took a fancy to Zhang Qi, and the boss said that he wanted to steal him. Zhang Qi should not resist, so that everyone in the crew knew it.

Later, under pressure from the management, the crew ended the contract with him under pressure. His original company was only a small company, which could not bear the pressure from the boss in the circle, and finally had to hide him. After Xuezang, the news of his marriage was also released by the marketing account, and the popularity of fans became sluggish.

Chen Dao asked about Zhang Qi to check and found that the rumors from the outside were fairly ordinary. Since Zhang Qi's career suffered, his wife died of dystocia in the first two years. A big man took his daughter to survive, and life became more and more difficult.

It's not difficult for someone like Zhang Qi to leave the entertainment industry. However, the contract was suppressed by the original company and blocked by the industry. These years have not been very good, so they can only occasionally pick up some supporting roles that don't show up very much. Even as a martial arts stand-in.

From the perspective of acting skills and appearance, this man's leading role is definitely not at a loss, and with his current worth, it can be said that he has saved a lot of money.

However, the problem is coming again. Inviting Zhang Qi means to negotiate a contract with him. It may offend some people in the industry. From a long-term perspective, it is a transaction of compensation.

Chen Xi looked worried, Huihua had just returned to warmth and was about to touch other capital.

Mr. Zhao really caused him a big problem... but it was not impossible to solve it.

"It's not like looking for Xiao Xianrou, and then I found an old Xianrou."

Chen Xi opened up the inside line and ordered the secretary to go to Zhang Qi to talk about the liquidated damages.

-* After Zhao Yao handed over the matter to the Chen department, he didn't care about it anymore. The actor's business was not something he was worried about, and the invitation to Zhang Qi to audition was actually because of Pei Mingzhan's face. There are not no actors like Zhang Qi in the circle, but since Pei Mingzhan will mention these two sentences to him, it is easy for him to help.

"I heard that Xiao Ji went to a new show, did you know that brother?" Yao Bai was playing a game while talking to Zhao Yao who was watching TV series. "I heard that it is a new music show in China. The agent will take him there. audition, the result is smoothly passed, and now waiting for the show to record it." 

"Music show? "Zhao Yao eyes lightly," that's very suitable for him, and it made a small quarter a good job." 

"Little quarter audition finished out someone also told me that there are many people who are better than him, saying that he can pass the audition is a good luck." Yao Bai looked at Zhao Yao, "Brother, you have no trouble at all. Anyway, Xiao Ji was brought out by you."