Chapter 70

Zhao Yao replied, "Didn't I tell you? The two of us just started dating."

Yao Bai said helplessly after hearing this: "Then you two can still sleep under a quilt? Shouldn't you go around and do something else?"

"What are you saying?" Zhao Yao did not expect this matter. Mainly, he and Pei Mingzhan get along too naturally, and there is almost no extra thought to think about other things.

Yao Bai is really speechless, is it possible that this is the situation where two virgins are falling in love? "Just, in love? I like to touch my boyfriend, or I want to be intimate with my boyfriend and do something between lovers."

What do couples need to do during the passionate love period?

When Zhao Yao heard Yao Bai mentioning the term "passionate period", he immediately came up with relevant strategies. He carefully recalled the actions of the two in the past few days, and it seemed that they did not meet the relevant requirements of the period of passionate love.

After Yao Bai finished speaking, he realized that there was something wrong, "Brother, isn't it okay for King Pei?"

"...?"

When Zhao Yao heard this, he looked back at Pei Mingzhan, causing the latter to cast a puzzled look.

Yao Bai said: "Brother, it's not that way of dating during the passionate period. You have to add some adjustments to your life. This period of passionate love period is like this. How can you have a happy life in the future?? I'm a single dog yet I know better than you."

Zhao Yao didn't expect such things before. It was not the first time that he was lying in bed with Pei Mingzhan. He did do other things before. But after Yao Bai mentioned this, he suddenly discovered that his way of getting along with Pei Mingzhan seemed to be the same as before, that is, the title had changed, and the rest seemed to be the same as before.

This is really not what a couple should look like during a passionate love period.

The secretary soon brought the lunch in, and Pei Mingzhan stopped the conversation with the supervisor, who said that he would send the follow-up report and left. Suddenly there were only Pei Mingzhan and Zhao Yao left in the room. Pei Mingzhan walked to the sofa and took apart the food boxes. The hot dishes were scented. Zhao Yao usually likes to eat Chinese food in that restaurant.

Zhao Yao's ear is Yao Bai's endless theories. He didn't pay attention to the content when he listened. Instead, he focused on Pei Mingzhan's hands, who was placing food containers and dinner plates with his meticulous movements. It looks good again.

Yao Bai spoke dryly, but his brother didn't answer a word. At the end he sighed: "Brother, take the initiative, take the initiative to know?!"

Zhao Yao gave a hum, and then said: "I have to eat and hang up first."

Yao Bai: "Wait!"

In exchange for a long beep.

Zhao Yao put the phone on the table after hanging up the phone, and helped Pei Mingzhan take the lid of the food box aside. He heard Pei Mingzhan ask who he was calling, and then replied, "It's Yao Bai, he told me something."

"Yeah." Pei Mingzhan sat down next to him, picked up the bowl and chopsticks and put two dishes on Zhao Yao's bowl, "Eat first, it will be cold after a long time."

Zhao Yao was still thinking about something, Yao Bai's words did make him aware of the problem, and his way of getting along with Pei Mingzhan seemed too plain. Pei Mingzhan was his first boyfriend. He had never been in a relationship in his previous life, and this was the first time he had a relationship in his life. He originally thought that he could follow the online strategy step by step, but he really started to fall in love with Pei Mingzhan. It seems that I didn't think of the online strategy.