Chapter 25

After screaming for a while-

    "Mr. Zhao Zhao!"

    "The hook fell off!!"

    "It hit someone!"

    "Where is Brother Pei?!" 

    After the booming voice, Cheng Dao's face changed and he stood. Outside the pile of props, angrily instructed other staff to save people. Sitting in the crane, Lao Wu came out of the driver's seat with a pale face, and crawled and kneeled in front of the pile of props, and followed the other staff to remove the pile of props.

    The crew of the crew looked panicked and looked at the hooks and broken props smashed in the distance.

    The steel rope of the crane was thrown on the pile of props, and the foam wall that was built up all fell down. What's more terrifying is that the hook on the crane fell down, and the direction of the drop was exactly where Pei Mingzhan was just now!

    All the staff raised their throats, and Cheng Dao even pierced and called for help.

    "Here here!"

    "Brother Pei!" "Mr. Zhao!"

    Yao Bai was stunned. He was still watching the situation when the props were loose just now, but his brother directly grabbed one of the tripods and held them forward. Chong, took Pei Mingzhan's hand and walked forward two steps, and then there was a loud noise, and the hook from the height fell directly.

    "Have an ambulance called?"

    Yao Bai shook his hands and dialed the phone.

    The staff quickly swept away the props. The makeup artist was slightly injured, and was sitting on the ground with a pale face, lingering fear of what happened. While Pei Mingzhan pressed Zhao Yao with one hand, the hook that fell on his side did not move, and the smashed tripod showed a sharp fracture.

    "Brother Pei!" The staff carefully swept away the foam blocks pressing on the two of them.

    "It's okay."

    Pei Mingzhan was undecided. He endured the pain and pushed away the props on his body, helped Zhao Yao, who was under his arm, up, and asked nervously, "Are you okay?"

    He originally planned to go to Zhao Yao's side, but he didn't expect that the props behind him fell loose, and the hook from the height smashed down. Had it not been for Zhao Yao's hand, the hook would have hit him directly.

    Pei Mingzhan carefully inspected Zhao Yao's injuries and found that blood was coming out of his right leg, and his complexion suddenly changed.

    Zhao Yao took a breath, his pants were torn by a tripod, and his body hurt fiercely: "It's okay."

    He looked at the surrounding staff and said sharply, "What are you doing around here? See if anyone else is injured!

"Hold it up." Pei Mingzhan removed the broken tripod, and then tore away Zhao Yao's trousers and took out some plastic pieces that had been broken in the wound.

    The doctor from the crew came soon, Pei Mingzhan had only bruises on his body, but Zhao Yao was more serious, and his leg was struck by a tripod. Pei Mingzhan assisted the doctor with a simple treatment of Zhao Yao's injured leg, and looked at Zhao Yao's wound without saying a word.

    Zhao Yao couldn't stand up, so he could only let Pei Mingzhan help him sit in a wheelchair.

    Suddenly, he found out that the hook was wrong and called Pei Mingzhan. Seeing that everyone's attention was attracted by the props, he could only grab the idle tripod beside him and walked over to pull people. But he just took Pei Mingzhan for two steps, and the hook fell down. At a critical moment, Pei Mingzhan responded and helped him. Otherwise, the tripod just scratched his leg instead of just poking it inside.