Chapter 38

When Zhao Yao said these words, he actually expressed his dislike for Lu Zishi.

Upon seeing this, Huihua's high-level executives felt emboldened, and some of the artists in this circle who were vigorous became so proud that they didn't even look at others. The Huihua culture in the past was indeed brilliant, but because of the decline in recent years, some people in the industry gradually did not pay attention to Huihua, including Ji Heyu bullying a while ago, it all depends on their good talents.

Later, Chen Xi took a tough attitude and directly cut off some of the disconnected connections and turned out the old accounts of other companies before. It was only during this period that those companies began to attach importance to Huihua, and did not dare to touch Huihua's spearhead. However, these things are only known to the companies involved. These companies know that it is easy to lose face against Huihua's failure to counteract it. They have not said it out tacitly, so that some people in the circle still think that Huihua culture is still that good bully company.

Everyone at the scene thought that Lu Zishi was going to be unlucky, and he had calculated it on Huihua, and they didn't even look at the big Buddha behind Huihua.

The meeting was a routine meeting. Due to Chen's stalking, Zhao Yao promised to come to the company's regular meeting once a month. Zhao Yao listened to others reporting the company's work details in the past month, including the coordination and distribution of its artists and the smooth running of other projects. The order after Huihua's rectification was originally better, and the progress of each project was smooth and orderly. After listening to it, Zhao Yao probably knew that he didn't need to worry about the rest.

During this period, the company has also conducted business cooperation with other companies in the industry, and has exchanged some resources, but there are also some problems.

For example, Huihua Culture has very weak resources in fashion.

-*

After the meeting, Chen Xi went to Zhao Yao's office.

Mr. Zhao's office is vacant for 29 days a month, and the day that is not vacant is usually a regular meeting.

During this meeting, the two of them sat on the sofa to discuss the quarterly work arrangements. Chen Xi briefly explained the plan to Zhao Yao, and hesitated a little: "We can also communicate with some of the companies we have done with other resources, but the fashion resources block has always been a shortcoming in our company."

Zhao Yao also heard this question from Chen Xi at the meeting. He asked, "How to say?"

"The supervisor who originally docked this part of the resources ran away a while ago. You know that our circle pays attention to connections. He actually took away some connections." Chen Xi sighed: "The popular artists in the circle will be fashionable. The invitation of resources, but sometimes when encountering schedules or conflicts, personal connections are taken into consideration, and those top fashion resources are all brought by the company. At present, Huihua is a shortcoming in this regard."

"What's your opinion?" Zhao Yao knew that since Chen Xi had said this, he must have his own opinion.

Chen Xi handed some documents to Zhao Yao: "In fact, this matter is difficult at the beginning. As long as the resources at the top are available, there is no need to worry about the subsequent resources, but the key is that it is not easy to achieve this relationship."

Zhao Yao opened the file and read it, "Do you want to catch this one? RH?"

"This schedule conflicts with our project launch meeting next month, right?"