Chapter 99

Late at night, Zhao Yao was taken to the bedroom by Pei Mingzhan in a daze. He felt sleepy as soon as he lay down. At this time, the phone next to him rang. Zhao Yao stretched out his hand to get the phone, but Pei Mingzhan held his hand.

 After a while, the cell phone ringing on the phone stopped.

 Pei Mingzhan scanned the phone number above, and he was familiar with the name he noted, and it seemed to be the name of the bodyguard who often followed Zhao Yao.

 Not long after, another text message was sent over there.

 Pei Mingzhan glanced, and then put the phone in a far away place, so as not to affect Zhao Yao's rest.

 Zhao Yao only noticed the phone call from the bodyguard when he got up the next day. He had a vague impression of the call in the middle of the night, but then it seemed that he was pressed down. He read the text message sent by his bodyguard and frowned slightly when he saw it. He also planned to let the EV check if it was the bug on Zhao Zhikai's side.

 Was it a paparazzi?

 "Getting up?" Pei Mingzhan came in from the door. He had already put on a suit and was wearing a tie. Seeing Zhao Yao sitting up on the bed, he approached and asked: "Breakfast is ready. It's your favorite sweet porridge.  How about I bring it to feed you?"

 "It's okay, I will go to wash in a while." Zhao Yao showed him the phone, "Why do I feel that someone is following us? Someone came into the community last night, it was a paparazzi who followed us, and he took some pictures."

 "What did he take?" Pei Mingzhan looked closer. The second half of the text message was photos from bodyguards. Some were photos of them when they were traveling last week, and some were photos of Zhao Yao picking him up and down in recent days...

 He frowned slightly after reading it: "Just took this?"

 Zhao Yao: "It seems that there are other photos. I have asked someone to check the studio behind him. The things were taken but they were not sent out."

 "Don't worry about the paparazzi. If you ask someone to send it to my studio, the people on our side will find it faster." Pei Mingzhan said simply.

 Zhao Yao nodded, yes, Pei Mingzhan's studio is more familiar with these.

 But he didn't expect that a paparazzi would follow them for so long, and this person was able to follow them for so long without being noticed. The paparazzi in the entertainment industry is quite capable.

 Pei Mingzhan saw that Zhao Yao was still sitting by the bed and didn't move much, he unbuttoned his suit slightly, and tried to pick him up when he approached, "Okay, Mr. Zhao, don't think about these things, first go wash and eat breakfast. Your boyfriend is going to work."

 He said: "If you don't move, I will do it."

 Zhao Yao had to put down his phone, glanced at Pei Mingzhan's tie, stretched out his hand to help him straighten it, "Your tie is crooked."

 After he finished speaking, he said, "I want to eat fried eggs."

 Pei Mingzhan made him a relatively simple breakfast last time, and there was an omelette in it that tasted different from what he had eaten before, but it was especially suitable for his appetite.

 "Well, will you come down after washing?" Pei Mingzhan looked at his watch, "Ten minutes, it's still too late."

 After Pei Mingzhan left, Zhao Yao walked slowly to the bathroom to wash, and asked his subordinates to refer the paparazzi to Pei Mingzhan's studio for handling. These matters should be handled by professional people.