Extra || Don't you have to get married or something?

Kageyama's POV

~~~

As I'm grabbing my punch, I suddenly see something come flying at me out of nowhere. I instinctively hit it in the same way I would set a volleyball. I then feel a whoosh of air go by me and realize Hinata just spiked whatever the hell I set.

"Why is there a volleyball th- ohh, Bakayama Tobio, why'd you set a bouquet of flowers?" Shoyo asks.

I shrug and take a sip of my punch.

"It's not just any bouquet, it's the one that if you get it, you get married next." Some girl who I don't know says.

I look over at Shoyo who looks over at me. His cheeks are red and I feel my own heat up. "MORON SHOYO MORON! YOU TOUCHED IT! NOW THAT MEANS WE-" I start. "NONONONONO! YOU SET IT AND I INSTINCTIVELY SPIKED IT!" He argues. "NO I JUST MOVED IT OUT OF THE W-" I start again.

"Shoyo! Tobio! I see someone's getting married next~!" Atsumu coos. "Tsum-Tsum, leave them alone, I thought you said you wanted to dance?" Kiyoomi says. "HUH!? I DIDN'T THINK YA WOULD ACTUALLY WANT TO!" Atsumu says, his face turning red. "We just got married, don't we have to or something?" Kiyoomi asks. "I- umm- ugh I love ya hubby~!" Asumu says as he hugs Kiyoomi. "Do not call me that." Kiyoomi deadpans. "Then what if I call you da-" Atsumu starts. 

I drop my punch. 

"Okay! Let's do that later shall we?" Kiyoomi says. Shoyo and I burst out in laughter. "Shut up you two. Don't you have to get married or something? You're the only ones who aren't married in the group and you got the bouquet now y'know?" Kiyoomi says as he drags Atsumu off onto the dance floor.

"Say Tobio, do you wanna dance too?" Shoyo asks. I feel myself blush again. "I guess." I say. Shoyo grabs my hand and then drags me onto the dance floor. 

At first, we start dancing to the dance music, but then it gets switched to a slow song.

"KEIJI! SLOWDANCE WITH ME!" Koutarou shouts in the distance. "Umm... should we?" Shoyo asks me. "If you want, moron." I mutter. Shoyo grins and wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his shoulders.

This is an even funner wedding then Keiji and Koutarou's, or, the Akaashi wedding if I'm calling them by their last names now. 

Huh, I guess that means that the Miya wedding is the best wedding ever...

-

418 words

-

ANYWAYS UMM... THE END!!

THERE'S NOT MUCH MORE I CAN SAY BUT I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT HEHE♡^▽^♡