Ch13 || I have no clue what to title this chapter...

Atsumu's POV

~~~Timeskip to whenever tf Atsumu gets home~~~

I cried the entire bus ride home. It was only me and the bus driver on that bus since I was the only one there from the Kurozero district.

I open the door to my house and see Samu on the couch. "Samuuu!" I whine, plopping down on the couch next to him. "Tsumuuu." He whines back. "I miss him." I say as I hug a throw pillow to my chest. "I told you. Also why didn't you reply to any of my texts after I said that? I thought you died or something.

"No, I just started spending the night at his room and I didn't have enough time to respond." I say. "Listen Tsumu, I bought you a tub of ice cream just because I knew this would happen. We are going to watch an anime to make you feel better and you can have the whole tub of ice cream." Samu says. I force a smile and nod.

~~~Timeskip to the middle of their movie~~~

"Samu... You said the anime would cheer me up..." I say. "I didn't think he would fall from the building!" Samu says. "Okay, well why did you eat 3/4ths of the tub which you said I could have?" I ask. "Because I miss Rin." He says. "Rin lives so close though and he spent the night here last night." I say. "Well yeah but I had to kick him out since you had to come home today. I sigh.

"Can we just... change the anime at least? Koe No Katachi is too sad for me." I say. "Sure. I heard of this other one that seems pretty cool. It's a shounen so it might cheer us up." He says. "What's it called?" I ask. "Banana Fish." He responds. I shrug. "Sounds good. It can't be sadder than this." I say.

-

306 words

-

I just wanted to add some Miya twin moments bc they're iconin,,, anyways,,, I just wanna say the next few chapters are gonna be a chatfic over the time Sakusa and Atsumu are athome waiting for nationals. Idk how long the time between the training camp and nationals was so I'm just making it 2 months