Ch22 || Maybe there's hope?

-

before we get back into the actual story,,, Ik some people probably skipped the chatfic chapters so if you did, PLEASE read chapter 20, if you don't then the rest of this fanfic will be a bit confusing

-

Atsumu's POV

"Komori~! Hi~!" I say with a wave. I see a confused Komori turn around and then flash me a smile before walking to me. "Atsumu, hey." He says. "Hey I was wondering where Omi-Omi is?" I ask. "Oh he got his own hotel room for the stay so it's not the teams room, I think it's room 206." He answers. "Okay, thank you so much~!" I say as I start heading over to the elevator

And finally, I arrive at Omi-Omi's hotel room. I just came down to the lobby from the shower I just took and it's a bit later than I thought it would be so I was lucky to find Komori when I came down. I've seriously been waiting for this moment for the whole two months Omi-Omi and I were separated.

I raise my fist to the door and give a little knock, the one everyone knows with five fast reps, a pause, and then to slower ones.

The door opens, revealing an unmasked Omi-Omi. He looks surprised and happy. "Omi-Omi~ I missed y-"

Before I can finish my sentence, I feel Omi-Omi's arms wrap around my torso. I quickly hug him back and he kicks his door closed. We then walk to his bed, still clutching onto each other tightly, much like what happened at our last night of camp.

"I missed this a lot Tsum-Tsum." He says. I feel my cheeks flush, like they are practically on fire. We hadn't called since he started calling my "Tsum-Tsum" so I hadn't heard him call me that name till now. I'm very thankful his face is buried in the crook of my neck so he can't see how red my face is.

"I missed it too, Omi-Omi." I reply. "Tsum-Tsum, when was the last time you showered?" He asks. "Like 5 minutes before I got here, why?" I ask. "I umm... was wondering if I could maybe... kiss your neck?" 

I didn't think they could, but my cheeks felt even more hot.

"Yeah sure." I reply.

I suddenly feel a pair of lips against my neck. I let out a very small whimper at the sudden contact. I soon feel his tongue too. He grips the fabric of my shirt tightly. The kiss is passionate, like really passionate. And hot.

I think I'm in heaven.

I soon feel his lips trail down my neck, all the way to my collarbone. I feel his teeth lightly sink into the skin around them, causing a breathy yelp to escape to escape my lips. He simply does it again and again, causing me to clutch the fabric of his shirt even tighter and let out more small whimpers.

He plants kisses back up to the bottom of my neck and then does something very unexpected.

I feel his tongue trail from the bottom of my neck to my chin.

Did he just lick me?

I feel my cheeks heat up a lot again.

"Tsum-Tsum?" He asks in a quiet and breathy voice. "Yeah?" I ask in the same tone of voice as Omi-Omi. "Can I... maybe... umm... kiss you...?" He asks.

"Like... on the lips...?" I respond. "No shit, can we or not?" He asks.

I want to. I really do. But the lingering reminder that it's only platonically is stuck in the back of my head, practically shouting at me that I won't be able to handle it.

"Sure."

It all feels too natural to let the negative thoughts control me.

And then, with no alert, I feel a pair of lips pressing against my own.

HolyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitHOLYSHIT.

THAT JUST HAPPENED.

THAT'S CURRENTLY HAPPENING.

WHOA.

With no hesitation, I kiss him back with the same amount of pressure. I feel his lips part and his tongue lick my own lips, asking for entrance. I part my own lips, causing both of our tongues to collide.

It's like he was never germaphobic, for a moment I forgot he was. It all feels too natural. It makes me start to wonder, it doesn't seem like he's scared, it feels like he just wants to.

Maybe there's hope? 

-

724 words

-

JSDJJSJSDJJSD I'M FANBOYING SM EVEN THOUGH I'M THE ONE WHO WROTE THIS AHHHHSHBIBVUGYHB