Ch33 || Hear what?

Sakusa's POV

I think I'm hallucinating now. I have no fucking clue why but I really can't seem to get him out of my head recently. 

I'd been dreaming about Atsumu every night this week and I swear I just heard him say "Omi-Omi" in the back of my head.

I look back over at Komori and he freezes in place. "Komori? Didn't you say you were gonna help me sanitize my new room? Why are you just standing there?" I ask nonchalantly. "Nothing it's just... did you umm... hear that?" He asks.

I feel my eyes grow wide.

"Hear what?" I ask, even though I know exactly what he's referring to.

"Never mind!" He squeaks.

We both hesitantly start to sanitize my room.

I mean, if he really were here, would I even WANT to see him? I know he wouldn't want to see me but would I myself want to? I really do miss him but I've done my best to forget about him. Plus I am mad at what he did. In retrospect, it was a REALLY shitty thing to do. But of course, I do miss him a lot.

"Should I try to fix things with him?" I mutter, thinking aloud. "Wait so you did hear it?" Komori asks. "No shit, he was practically screaming." I say. "I wonder why he said your name. Do you think he knows you're here?" he asks.

I didn't even think about that...

"Why else would he have? It's not like he's ranting to someone because he misses me or anything." I say. "That makes sense... so are you gonna try to reconnect with him?" He asks. "Well he made it pretty damn clear he didn't want to so likely not. Plus if I did then I don't know if I could keep myself from hitting him..." I answer. Y'know, he deserves a punch in the face for what he's put you through..." Komori says.

With this, he stands up.

"Komori, what are you plotting?" I ask, my voice riddled with irritation since I know he's about to do something dumb. "It just occurred to me how many times I've let you ramble on and on about him to me, he deserves a kick in the teeth from one of us for making you like... that." He says.

 "Komori."

I know he wouldn't actually ever hurt anyone and he was just kidding, but he would still argue with him a lot and that would be embarrassing since I'm on the same team as him apparently. But then, before I could do anything, my door is open and Komori is outside.

-

439 words

-

Umm... just... buckle up for the chaos that the next instillation will ensue...

-