Ch10 || If I didn't have germaphobia

Sakusa's POV

~~~Timeskip to next day, midnight

Today was the same as yesterday, obviously besides what happened with Komori and I, and dinner was different too. Tonight, neither Atsumu or I held pinkies. I couldn't initiate it with the confusion that came from what Komori said, I had no clue why Atsumu didn't though. Of course, I'm about to text him now.

---

Me:

Atsumuuu

Atsumu:

Omi-Omiii

Me:

Okay so like,,, the thing for tonight is like,,, EXTRA weird but like,,, I really think it'll help, but I won't be upset if you would rather leave after I tell you

Atsumu:

Omi-Omi, whatever you need me to do I will, I promise

Me:

Thank you Atsumu

Me:

Anyways,,, come over:)

Atsumu:

Jsjdjsdjsj omw:)

---

Soon I hear a faint knock at the door. I open the door and see Atsumu. I motion for him to come in and he sits on the bed as I turn on the light.

I sit next to him and he looks at me, eyes filled with curiosity. "So, this is like... very weird... but umm..." I start.

  I seriously have no clue how to start this conversation. 

Atsumu nudges my shoulder with his. "Go on." He says with a chuckle. "Fuck okay don't think this is like... weird or anything but like..." I start again, a nervous smile plastered under my mask. "Omi-Omi! Just spit it out! I won't be awkward about it!" Atsumu says, chuckling through his words.

"Can you... just maybe... kiss my neck or something?" I ask. The light laughter of us ended abruptly and the room's aura grew awkward. It was quiet. Not the comfortable type.

"Sorry that came out weird... just like 100% platonically. You can totally go if you feel uncomfortable though." I say, trying to get the room's vibrant mood back. "Yeah... I guess I can do that..." Atsumu says. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

Atsumu doesn't do anything for a moment.

 "You can start now." I say. "Y-yeah... okay..." He says.

Atsumu lowers his face and slowly inches toward my neck. I feel his warm breath tickle my neck. It feels nice. 

As I think he's about to connect lips with skin, he doesn't. "Omi-Omi?" He whispers in a breathy voice. I hum in response. "Uhh... open mouth or closed mouth?" He whispers. The air that exits his lips with his words graze my skin.

"Whatever you want to do." I answer.

And then, I feel the light pressure of Atsumu's soft lips against my neck. It was only for a moment, but I didn't hate it at all. It may have been spreading germs, but I seriously could not care less with the feeling I got.

A light sigh of relief escapes my lips. "Was it... Okay?" Atsumu asks. I look down at my shoulder where his face is. "Yeah... you can continue if you want." I say nonchalantly.

Atsumu nods and slowly goes in to kiss my neck again. This kiss lasts longer than the last. It feels more passionate too.

I feel Atsumu move his hands to my shoulders to steady himself. He lightly rubs circles into them with his thumbs. I didn't react to the touch tonight. It felt natural.

I soon feel tongue connect to the skin of my neck. With this, one of my hands moved to Atsumu's shoulder and gripped the fabric of his shirt. The sound of his breathing in between his kisses makes a sound I can only describe as perfect. This whole moment was in fact perfect. My mind can't think about germs, it can't think about what I feel for Atsumu, all it can think of is his touch.

"Omi-Omi?" I hear him ask between kisses. I simply hum in response. "Is it okay-" Atsumu kisses slightly higher on my neck. "-if I kiss closer up here?" He asks, now kissing right below my jaw. My lips let out a simple "Yes'' with a satisfied exhale.

Atsumu kisses my jaw, his tongue connecting with the skin too. He lightly nips at the skin and my other hand reaches for his shoulder, both hands clutching the fabric of his shirt tightly.

Atsumu's hands trail up to my neck as my hands lower to his upper arms. We both fall down onto my bed, now laying down. He continues to kiss my jaw with tongue, and I continue to caress his upper arms. Small sighs of pleasure escape my lips, as do Atsumu's but it's less noticeable since it merges with the sound of the breaths he's taking.

"Omi-Omi~" He mutters in between kisses. He's not saying it to get my attention, he's just saying it to say it. He repeats the nickname over and over again until I slowly exhale his name mixed with a sigh of pleasure. With this, I feel Atsumu smirk against my jaw.

I could really get used to this.

~~~Timeskip a few mins~~~

"Omi-Omi~?" Atsumu asks. I hum in response. "Can I umm... spend the night again tonight?" He asks. "If you want to." I answer.

I lay down on my back and Atsumu lays next to me. His arms wrap around my body and his head rests on my chest. It's nice.

"Omi-Omi?" He asks. I hum in response. "Tomorrow night... is our last night..." He says. I look down at him to see him already facing me. "I know." I say. Atsumu hums.

"What could you possibly have in store for us tomorrow?" He asks. I think it's rhetorical but I don't care. "In all honesty... I haven't figured that out yet. I was kinda thinking you might be able to help me with that, maybe you could suggest something?" I say.

If I'm being honest, I kind of want to kiss him tomorrow, on the lips. I can tell that it would be way too much for me at this point though. If I didn't have germaphobia, I think I would want to kiss him. If I didn't have germaphobia then I think I still would have wanted to do all these things with him. I think I've finally figured out how I feel about this charismatic blond.

-

1019 words

-