Ch43 || That got me hard really fucking quickly

BEFORE WE START THIS... UMM... LIME WARNING,,, IF YOU DONT WANNA READ ACTUAL LIME THEN YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER SINCE NOTHING REALLY HUGE TO THE STORYLINE HAPPENS BESIDES FOR THE FACT THAT THEY DID SMTH SEXUAL LMAO-

-

Sakusa's POV

~~~Timeskip to next day, midnight~~~

I have one simple goal. Make some actual progress with Atsumu before the week ends. I couldn't go to another one of those dumb sleepovers with the others if there's a risk I could be cock-blocked by them again. Luckily enough though, he's coming over again tonight. Just him and I. No distractions.

I then hear a knock on my wall that separates Atsumu and I.

Perfect timing.

I walk over to the door to open it for Atsumu and soon enough, he arrives and walks in. He closes the door behind him and we immediately head over to my bed. "Hey, I have a question." I say. He hums curiously in response.

"Fuck this is more awkward t ask than when I asked if you could just touch my arm and stuff." I say with a nervous chuckle. "Oh? Ya finally coming to yer senses and realizing ya wanna sleep with me?" Atsumu teases with a smirk. "No it's- well... to an extent..." I say. Atsumu's smirk fades into a more serious look, like he's waiting for more information.

"Can we just... hell I don't know, I think I'm ready for us to do anything except actual penetration." I say. Atsumu starts to laugh. "Fuck, ya worded that weird!" He says through his laughing fit. I myself start to giggle. "Shut up. What did you want me to say?" I ask through my own laughs.

Soon we calm down and stop laughing. "I mean, I guess." Atsumu says. "Oh hey umm... just so it's clear, I'm asking because I want to, not for the germaphobia thing. Well this could help that but it's not a factor in it." I say.

I expect Atsumu to tease me but he just nods in response. "So like... should we..." I start. "Ya don't gotta be so awkward about it, just do what ya wanna do." Atsumu says. I lock my eyes with his and smirk.

I crawl over to him on my knees and straddle his lap. "This is practically routine by now, why is your shirt still on?" I whisper into his ear. Immediately, Atsumu strips off his own shirt as I do the same with my own.

I start nipping and sucking at his neck and hear his faint sighs of pleasure drift into my ear. His hands trail down my sides to the lining of my pants and he slips his fingers between my skin and fabric, the same as he did last night.

I slowly begin to drag my hips across Atsumu's as he buck his own. I smirk against his neck and another breathy sigh is placed into my ear.

 "Omi-Omi~" His voice is breathy as he whispers.

"I wanna be closer~" He moans.

That got me hard really fucking quickly.

I throw Atsumu onto his back and my face hovers above his own. I lock my lips with his and our tongues caress each other.

I then feel what I assume is Atsumu's boner against my thigh. I smirk against his lips and shift so our hard-ons are rubbing against each other. I break the kiss and start so suck on Atsumu's neck again. I hear him trying to hold in his moans as he digs his fingernails into my back.

"Fu~uck~ Omi-Omi~ You feel so go~ood~" He moans quietly into my ear. I bite at the skin of Atsumu's neck before trailing my lips to his ear. "You do too, Tsum-Tsum." I mutter, heaving a sigh at the end. Atsumu bucks his hips and begins to let out a moan, but then grunts to keep from making to much noise.

I smirk. As I'm about to kiss him again, Atsumu kisses my collar bone, causing me to arch my back slightly in surprise. With no hesitation, he flips me onto my back and plants unchaste kisses down my body until he gets to the rim of my pants. I run my fingers through his hair and tilt his head to look up at me.

"You can do it if you want to." I say between heavy breaths. Atsumu smirks and then bites on the string of my sweatpants, pulling on it to undo the knot. He then slips my pants and underwear, revealing my erect dick.

I feel his warm and slightly shaky breath against the tip, causing my to shudder. "Take a picture. It'll last longer. Just hurry the fuck up!" I say. "Impatient now are we?" Atsumu teases, running his finger along one of the veins. He smirks and looks up at me. "Stop teasing me and just do it." I mutter.

"Make me." He says breathily against my dick. He licks the tip which causes me to shudder again.

I smirk.

"Your order." I say. With no ado, I push Atsumu's head down and he takes half of me in. He doesn't seem to mind though, since within seconds he's bobbing his head even further down.

I sling my head back and sigh.

Fuck this feels so good. How have I gone so long without this?

It's only about a minute until I finish, which Atsumu swallows.

He lays down next to me, both of us trying to catch or breath. "Shit. That was..." I start, trying to find the words. "-Fucking amazing." I say, swiveling my face to look at Atsumu. He turns to look back at me and smiles. "Yeah. It really was." He says. "I hate to kill the mood, but I should shower." I say, slowly standing up.

I then feel a pair of hands grip at my hips. "Omi-Omi... I hate to be a bother but umm... I'm still..." Atsumu says.

Holy shit I'm so inconsiderate. I really do need to shower though.

I then get a brilliant idea and a smirk makes its way to my lips. "Come with me." I say.

I lead Atsumu to my bathroom and turn on the faucet. "Are you suggesting we..." Atsumu starts. "Yes." I reply, not even needing him to finish his sentence to know what he's asking. "Are you sure? I mean we haven't even seen each other fully nake-" He starts. "Strip. Now." I direct.

Atsumu then strips down fully in an instant.

"You really like following my orders, don't you Tsum-Tsum?" I tease as I take off my own pants. "Shut up." He says. I smirk and step into the shower, Atsumu right behind me.

The shower is fairly small, Atsumu and I both fit in it but there's not much room to move around.

Atsumu stands in front of me, facing the opposite direction of me. I gently start to kiss the back of his neck and wrap my arms around his torso. I trail my fingers across every crevice of the front of his body. Soon enough my hand reaches his dick.

I slowly start to caress his tip and I hear him sigh over the sound of the water hitting his skin. "Omi-Omi. D-don't tease me." He mutters. "Why, you teased me?" I say. "J-just, please~" He quivers. I sigh a drawn out sigh into his ear as I wrap by hand around his cock, slowly starting to stroke it. I hear Atsumu whimper. I bite the side of his neck, seductively sighing against his skin.

He starts to whimper my nickname as I stroke it faster and harder. Soon enough he finishes into the drain and we actually clean up. 

We end up cuddling for the rest of the night after that.

-

1253 words

-

EW EW EW EW EW EW I HATED THAT- WELL LIKE IT WAS FUN TO WRITE BUT READING IT OVER I JUST- SHIT ALSO THE FUCKING THING ATSUMU SAID I- RLLY HAD NO CLUE WTF TO WRITE TO GET THE TRANSITION GOING SO ITS JUST NOT GOOD- FUCK AND THE SHITTY DAD JOKE BC I FELT WEIRD- AND LETS NOT GET STARTED ON THE WAY I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE UMM... MALE BODY SINCE I'M TRANS- UGH THERE IS SO MUCH OF THIS CHAPTER I DONT LIKE BUT I NEEDED SOME KIND OF FILLER BETWEEN THE TWO SLEEPOVERS AND I FELT LIKE THEY HAD TO DO SMTH ACTUALLY SEXUAL BY NOW SO LIKE-

-