Ch4 || touch me?

Sakusa's POV

~~~Timeskip to a few minutes later~~~

I lay in my bed, unable to sleep. After all, I may have just done the stupidest thing I'd ever done. If it works though, then I may just make a little progress with somewhat calming down my my germophobia.

I remember when I was 8, I was insanely afraid of heights. When Komori and I were at an amusement park though, he really wanted to ride the ferris wheel with me, and I admit, I did too, but of course I was far too scared. So, Komori and I got a season pass for the amusement park. Over the Summer, him and I went almost everyday and we rode rides that got gradually higher and higher. By the last day of that Summer, I was ready to go on the ferris wheel with Komori. It ended up being really fun. Of course, that was the only time we went on it because I soon developed my germaphobia and never went to an amusement park again.

With this, I really hope I'll be able to gradually get rid of my germaphobia. Well of course I won't get nearly as far since one was a fear and the other is a phobia, but this might be able to help to a degree before I can get actual treatment.

~~~Timeskip to next day~~~

The next day went by smoothly. I told the people who run the training camp that I was very germaphobic and they allowed me to use the showers before anyone else which was pretty cool. Atsumu and I also grew a bit closer, I would consider us friends now, and he also told me to call him by his first name from now on. Well he more like begged me to since it "it would be confusing since he had a twin" even though I don't know his twin, but now I call him Atsumu.

It's now our second night of the training camp and I think I'm ready.

---

Atsumu

Me:

Hey

Atsumu:

AHH OMG YOU TEXTED FIRST JJDSJDSJDJ

Atsumu:

I MEAN YOU DID ASK FOR MY NUMBER BUT I STILL DIDNT THINK YOU WOULD REACH OUT FIRST NADSCIBUQENJC

Me:

Stop smashing your keyboard

Atsumu:

No fun Omi-kun😔

Me:

Whatever

Me:

Look, I know it's like midnight but I kinda wanted to ask you something in person, is there any way you could come by my room??

Atsumu:

M y s t e r i o u s but yes hehe>:))

Atsumu:

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait,,, should I like,,, shower or smth first??? Or like make any preparations???

Me:

I can disinfect my room after you leave, just tell me if you're gonna stop by or not??

Atsumu:

OMW RN HEHE :)))))))

---

I set my phone down and soon enough hear a knock. I turn on the light and open the door. "Hi Omi-kun~" Atsumu whispers as he walks in. "Hi." I say after shutting the door.