Ch9 || his touch isn't as repulsive as others

Sakusa's POV

~~~Timeskip to next day, morning~~~

"Kiyoomi, I'm sorry to barge in like this but I just wanted to..." My eyes flutter open to the sound of a familiar voice. I turn my head a bit and spot Komori. He looks like he just saw a ghost. "Uh... Sorry!" He squeaks, quickly leaving and shutting the door.

The fuck is he on about?

And that's when I remember.

"Well, g'mornin' Omi-Omi." I hear Atsumu say. I then hear the door open again.

"Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait what-?" Komori asks frantically. I hum in response sarcastically. "I thought you hated... people? And like, being within six feet of them?" He sputters.

Atsumu giggles and then sits up. I roll onto my back. "Well Omi-Omi, you can explain to this one yourself." He says, walking over to the door and patting Komori on the shoulder.

Atsumu leaves and in the doorway stands a still very confused Komori. "I'm not explaining. I have to shower." I say as I stand up. "Nonononononono, Kiyoomi, explain." He says.

I sigh. "To put it simply, his touch isn't as repulsive as others'" I say. "Kiyoomi, cuz, that doesn't explain anything." Before Komori can say anything else, I grab my bag and walk out to go to the showers.

~~~Timeskip to lunch~~~

"So let's go over this one more time. He touched your shoulder and you didn't automatically flinch so you agree to be friends with benefits to help with your germaphobia, and this has all happened in the span of four days?" Komori asks.

I sigh. "Yes. That's what I just said." I deadpan. Komori found me while I was eating lunch 10 minutes after everyone else in the cafeteria left and he is now bothering me about this morning.

"Do you know why you're fine with his touch?" He asks. "No." I answer. "Kiyoomi, do you maybe have a crush~" Komori coos. I drop my chopsticks and look up at him. "Did you take something?" I ask. "No but why else would cause all of this!?" He asks.

I think back to last night when he said I was pretty and I feel my cheeks flush. "Dude you're totally blushing right now-! You totally like Miya Atsumu!" He shouts. "Be louder, I don't think he heard you." I say sarcastically. "SAKUSA KIYOOMI TOTA-!" Komori starts to exclaim. He shuts up real quickly when I step on his shoe. "Komori. I don't." I deadpan.

I stand up and start heading to the gym, Komori trailing behind me.

---

417 words

---