Ch23 || Maybe there's hope?

Sakusa's POV

~~~Timeskip like 10 mins?~~~

"Alright I texted Kita saying I was gonna be rooming with you for the rest of nationals and he said it was alright." Tsum-Tsum says. "That's unfortunate." I deadpan. "Rude!" He says melodramatically with a huff. "You're lucky I'm even letting you stay here every night, I mean it's not a part of my recovery practice~" I say, the last part I say in a motone that makes me sound like a twink.

-AN) BAHAHAHA PLS I DIDN'T KNOW HOW ELSE TO DESCRIBE THE "GAY VOICE"

"Yeah speaking of which, why are you?" Tsum-Tsum asks, resting his head on my chest to stare up at me. "Who knows, maybe I'm planning on losing my virginity for this too." I say sarcastically.

Tsum-Tsum blushes, then immediately buries his face into my shirt. "That's embarrassing Omi-Omi~!" He whines.

"Yeah, for you since I don't mean it." I say sarcastically. "Like I would wanna have sex with you!" He whines into my shirt.

I am feeling a LOT more fucking risky tonight.

I put my index finger between the two of us and find his chin, dragging it up for him to look at me. "Yeah, you probably do." I deadpan, my finger still under his chin.

Tsum-Tsum bushes even more, then, does something unthinkable.

He pulls his face back, and then puts my finger in his mouth.

I quickly pull my finger out of his mouth, which makes a "pop" sound, and wipe it on my shirt as he smirks.

"That's whatcha get for teasing me~" He coos.

"Gross." I say with a hint of irritation in my voice.

The smug look on Tsum-Tsum's face fades into a concerned one. "Sorry I should have asked first..." He says.

I didn't pull away because I thought it was gross, well it was a little bit, but I pulled away because I knew I would get flustered.

"No I did that without getting your consent I should b-" He starts.

"Tsum-Tsum, we just made out, I don't think whatever that was is more... germy than that." I say.

His face gains that smug look it had moments ago. "Yeah, why did you do that without seeming revolted in the slightest?" He asks with a grin. "I'm surprised you know words that are that big. And If you want to know it was because I thought it would help." I say nonchalantly.

Tsum-Tsum brings his face very close to my ear. "And did it?" He whispers in a rather seductive tone. Now it's my turn to blush.

"I suppose." I answer like I'm not internally flustered.

I feel Tsum-Tsum nip at the top of my ear and then exhale into it. "Wanna do it again then?" He whispers. "Sure. You're not staying on top of me for it though." I say, flipping him onto his back.

He has a shocked expression and I then bring my lips to his. This time, both of our lips are already parted and our tongues meet almost immediately. Tsum-Tsum brings his hands to my waist and he trails them up my sides, beneath my shirt. The feeling of his warm hands connecting with my skin causes me to groan into his throat.

I leave a trail of kisses down Tsum-Tsum's neck and reach his collarbone where I bit at a while ago. I lightly bite at his skin again, but this time I suck on it too, causing a hickey to form. Tsum-Tsum's breathing gets heavier and I leave another hickey on his neck.

I bring my lips back to his and connect them again. Tsum-Tsum trails his hands all over my body and my shirt is practically half off. I can feel it rolled up to my shoulders. I raise my head for a moment, signaling for Tsum-Tsum to take my shirt off, which he does. I connect our lips again and kiss him even harder than before. He returns the kiss with the same energy.

He then pulls away though. He slowly starts to sit up and I back up a bit. I'm now basically straddling his lap. Without our eyes moving away from each other, Tsum-Tsum connects his lips to the skin of my chest. He leaves kisses all over my body, while maintaining eye contact with me the entire time.

I then realize; It wasn't like I needed to kiss him again for my germaphobia, and he knew that, I mean I already did with no regret. Could this possibly mean Tsum-Tsum feels the same? He at least wanted to kiss again right?

Maybe there's hope?

-

756 words

-

IK I MADE THE TITLE THE SAME AS THE LAST CHAPTER'S,,, I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO PUT-