Ch38 || We're fucking stupid

UMM... THIS MAY SPOIL WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THIS CHAPTER BUT UMM... SLIGHT SPICE WARNING... I'M SORRY-

-

Sakusa's POV

I knock on Atsumu's door.

 "Ts- err... Miya?" I ask. 

"What?" His voice is muffled through the door. "Can we... talk?" I ask. "Talk through the door." He responds. I pause for a moment.

"Okay, well, I know that you didn't want to see me again in the first place, so obviously you wouldn't want me telling everyone about our past connection, so I apologize." I explain.

"That's not why I'm upset, Omi-kun. Just... I never explained why I did what I did, come by at midnight, I want to have a real conversation with ya." He says.

This... Is not a good time to say this... but I have to...

"I umm... Could you maybe actually come to mine? It's just... your room hasn't been thoroughly sanatized..." I say. "Yeah, of course." He responds.

I expected Atsumu to be upset and tell me to fuck off, so I'm surprised.

"Thank you." I mutter before walking back to my room.

~~~Timeskip to midnight~~~

I hear a knock, not at my door, but on the wall next to me. There's only one person it could be.

I rush to my door and open it, a few moments later I see Atsumu and let him in. I flip on the lights and look at him.

"Hey... umm... can I sit on the bed?" He asks. "I don't see why not." I say. He hesitantly sits down on the bed and he looks tense. "You can relax y'know." I say. "I know it's just..." He starts.

I sit down on the opposite side of the bed and look at Atsumu while he stares at the floor. "So, why were you upset at me?" I ask. He hesitates. 

"Two reasons... Ya umm... touched my shoulder... I mean I wasn't upset, just shocked y'know..." He explains.

"Sorry, I just did it without thinking." I say. A soft smile makes its way to Atsumu's face, but only for a moment.

 "The second thing... it's... it's dumb, never mind... " He says.

"It's not dumb, tell me what I did back there." I say.

 "It's just... you called me "Miya."

 I pause for a moment.

"I didn't think you would want me to refer to you any differently then I would have if we just met." I say. "That's why it's dumb. I was just... I thought you hated me." He said.

"Idiot. I thought you hated me." I say.

He looks up at me. "I told you I didn't." He says. "You still cut all ties with me for no reason. You think I wouldn't think you hated me?" I say.

His face looks regretful, like, really regretful. Way more than when he touched my shoulder when we had first met.

"I didn't. I really didn't." He says.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you then?" 

"Well..." He chuckles. "It was kinda the opposite... I umm... kinda... was like... in love with ya... and I couldn't handle touching all the time but having it only be platonic. Oh don't worry, I got over ya in like... two years... " he says.

Fucking what?

"Oh. That's kinda a shame." I deadpan.

"Yeah... sorry if it's weird..." He says.

"No. It's just I was in love with you too back then. I just always thought you stopped talking to me because you thought the touching was too weird and that night I... never mind..." 

"We're fucking stupid." He says.

"That we are." I respond. We look at each other and start giggling.

"Fuck I totally thought you cut me off because I got hard when you moaned my nickname and you thought I was weird!" I say between laughs. "Fuck what!? Why did I not know that you were- Fuck I thought you went to the bathroom because you were grossed out by it and wanted to get away from me so I left because I thought you realized you hated what we were doing!" He says, also between laughs. "No! It was like, the only thing I enjoyed doing besides volleyball!" I say, still laughing. "Then do you want to again!?" He asks, still laughing.

I stop laughing. So does he.

"I... umm... if you want..." I say. Atsumu grins, and then pounces onto me. I shudder at the sudden contact, but I'm fine. He then slides his finger under the strap of my mask and slides it off, throwing it to the ground.

His face hovers right over mine, our noses touching, and then, we both lean into each other. I feel his lips engulf my own and it feels so fucking good. We both sigh with relief. His tongue quickly makes its way to my lips, and I open them.

Our tongues meet and then caress each other. Atsumu's straddling me and his hands running through my hair. I run my hands over his back, beneath his shirt.

I feel his knee trail down to my crotch and press down. A moan escapes my lips into Atsumu's throat and I feel his lips smirk against my own before he does it again. I break the kiss and lick from his lips to the spot right next to his ear.

"Atsumu... Take... your shirt... off." I say between heavy breaths. He does just that and I do the same same thing.

I immediately lock my lips to his skin and kiss all over his upper body. I hear Atsumu's breathing deepen as he trails his fingers up my back. I then notice something that wasn't there before.

"Atsumu, did you get a nipple piercing? "I ask. "Yeah... Is it weird?" he asks. I grin. "No, it's hot." I say. I bring my lips to his nipple and swirl it, along with the piercing, around with my tongue. Atsumu lets out a small moan.

I lick his body, all the way back up to his lips, and connect them to my own again. I get on top of Atsumu, straddling him, and his legs wrap around my body. I nip at his bottom lip and he lets out a small sigh of pleasure and arches his back slightly. I bring my hands to his back, underneath his shirt, and trail them across his back.

One hand trails up his back, slightly beneath his neck, and the other one trails down his back. It meets with the lining of his pants and I trail my finger across the hem of his pants.

"Fuck, Omi-Omi, go lower." Atsumu says between heavy breaths after breaking the kiss for a moment.

"I'm sorry but... No..." I say.

I can't. My germaphobia would go fucking crazy.

"Okay, ya little tease." He says between more heavy breaths. "The fuck did you call me?" I ask with a grin. "A tease." He teases. I bring my lips to his neck and bite a bit of skin between my teeth. Atsumu lets out another moan. He repeats my nickname over and over, his voice very breathy.

I bring my mouth from his neck and bring it to his ear. "Do that thing I liked." I direct before kissing and biting his neck again.

"Omi-Omi~! Fuck Omi-Omi~! Haah~! Omi-Omi~!"

He's being as seductive as he possibly can with this, isn't he? Well it's working fucking well, really fucking well. 

-

1204 words

-

For those of you wondering if they did ~it~ no, n they did not. They like,,, JUST made up with each other,,, I just wanted to clarify hehe

-