Ch6 || hug

Sakusa's POV

~~~Timeskip to next day, midnight~~~

Today went by just as yesterday did, except dinner. At dinner, Atsumu brushed his pinky finger against my hand. We then held pinkies while we ate and like last night, I was fine.

---

Me:

Hi

Atsumu:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Me:

Is there any chance you wanna do the same thing as last night??

Atsumu:

Sure,,, if you want

Me:

Come over

Atsumu:

JSJDJJSDJDSJJD DIRRECT-

Atsumu:

I like it ;)

Me:

Idiot,,, you know what I meant

Atsumu:

No fun,,, Omi-kun :((

Me:

Hurry up Atsumu :))

Atsumu:

JSDJSJDJSJ NOT YOU USING EMOTICONS >:3

Me:

Weirdo,,, are you coming or not

Atsumu:

Open your door and find out

---

I set my phone down and walk to my door and open it. I see Atsumu and without greeting each other, I motion for him to come in, which he does. I close the door and turn on my light.

 "Hi Omi-kun~!" Atsumu coos. "Hi Atsumu." I say, a faint smile appearing on my lips under my mask. "Can I sit on the bed again?" He asks. "Yeah." I answer.

He does and I follow him, also sitting down. This time we sit slightly closer to each other than we did last night.

"So tonight I wanna try having you touch my face again." I say. "Okay... should I just like..." Atsumu starts. "Yeah just do it." I deadpan. "Right." He says.

Atsumu raises his hand while exhaling. He curls his knuckles and brings his index finger to the space between where my ear and cheek are. At first I flinch and Atsuma asks if he should continue, which I respond to affirmatively.

He slowly caresses from the side of my mask to my ear. It feels uncomfortable at first but soon enough, I ease into the touch. "How's it feeling?" He asks, his voice breathy and soft. "Fine I guess." I answer

He continues caressing my skin, and same as last night, Atsumu stares at where our skin connects and I stare at his face. "Y'know there's not much more touching of your face I can do with your mask on, what should we do for like, the rest of the time? Cause like, this is probably gonna get boring soon." He says. I sigh. "I don't know. Maybe we could like... hug?" I suggest.

Atsumu's eyes widen and look into mine. "Are you sure-" he starts. "Atsumu. I know well enough what I'm comfortable with. If I miscalculated then I'll tell you with no hesitation. You don't have to second guess me." I say. "I know it's just... If you do miscalculate then I don't want to be the reason you're uncomfortable, even if only for a second." He says. "You wouldn't be the reason, it would be my fault for telling you what to do." I say. "Omi-kun you don't get it." He says. "Why are you arguing about this? Do you not want to? If you don't then I'm sorry." I say. "No it's not that-" He says. "You know maybe I shouldn't have asked for you to do all this I-" I'm cut off by the feeling of Atsumu's hand retracting from my face, but then I feel a pair of arms wrap around my body.

I shudder at the sensation but slowly melt into the hug. "Omi-kun, I do want to hug you. I just don't want you to regret it." He says. I think 

I guess I can kind of see where he's coming from.

Slowly I reciprocate the hug, wrapping my arms around Atsumu. We don't say anything else. We just hold each other for a good 10 minutes. It's comfortable.

"Atsumu?" I ask. He hums in response. "I'm getting a bit tired. Would you mind if we continued this tomorrow night?" I ask. "Of course." He says, slowly pulling away. As he pulls away, his chocolate collared eyes engulf my own. I feel my stomach do a backflip. For whatever reason, I don't want Atsumu to leave.

Of course, he stands up. I guess it was just a moment. "See ya tomorrow?" He asks. "Yeah." I answer. Atsumu grins. "Goodnight, Omi-kun~"

My stomach churns again. "Night Atsumu." 

-

672 words

-

sorry the chapter is a bit short again,,, also,,, I wanna apologize if I ever make someone act ooc,,, I don't know that much about Atsumu or Sakusa,,, I focus all my attention on Tsukishima, Tendou, And Ushiwaka so I don't have much knowledge of what the other characters are often like and tend to reflect their fanon personalities instead-