Ch25 || I want to feel amazing with him forever

-

slight spice warning,,, nothing to intense though but just umm... buckle up...

-

Sakusa's POV

~~~timeskip to next day, midnight~~~

Tsum-Tsum nor I had a chance to see each other after this morning. We were both caught up with our teams all day and couldn't even text. But now, after my "team dinner", I've finally gotten back to my hotel room.

I sit down on the bed and pull out my phone, making sure to sanitize it. As if on cue, I receive a text from Tsum-Tsum right when I finish cleaning it.

---

Tsum-Tsum<3:

Omi-Omiiiiiii,,, srry for not talking all day,,, my team was being rlly clingy lol

Me:

Its fine,,, mine was too,,, I actually just got back to my room

Tsum-Tsum:

OUR room🙄✋

Me:

Whatever,,, are you gonna be here soon??

Tsum-Tsum<3:

Yeah,,, I just got back rn bc my team wanted to have a team dinner huwbfdhsfnsj

Me:

Shwazbdcbnjkbids wait same-

Tsum-Tsum<3:

OMI-OMIIIIII

Tsum-Tsum<3:

IM HEREEEE

Tsum-Tsum<3:

LEMME INNNN

---

I quickly switch off my phone and toss it onto the nightstand as I walk over to the door. I open it and see Tsum-Tsum. His expression is one I haven't really seen before, at least not when he'd just arrived before.

I walk back a little bit to allow him to get in, which he does, shutting the door behind him. Once the door is closed, he rushes up to me and starts kissing my neck passionately. We both back up, resulting in me getting pinned to the wall, and he continues to kiss my neck aggressively. I let a small whimper escape my lips and Tsum-Tsum's grip on my shirt becomes tighter.

He lightly nips at the skin of my neck. I sputter out my nickname for him repeatedly since I know if I didn't I would likely let out a moan instead.

Tsum-Tsum backs me into the wall even more even though there is practically no room left, and brings his lips to my own. Our tongues find each other instantly.

In a spur of the moment decision, I wrap both my legs around his waist and grip onto his hair tightly. Tsum-Tsum supports my weight just fine between the wall and his own body. We both breathe heavily into the other's throat as our tongues continue to caress each other.

Although we were already very close at this moment, I wanted to be closer.

I part my lips from Tsum-Tsum's for a moment and he instantly connects them back to my neck.

"Tsum-Tsum, shirt off. Now." I whisper into his ear assertively between heavy breaths. I feel him smirk and he pulls his lips from my neck.

"Yessir."

He takes off his own shirt, as do I, and connects our lips again. He leads us back to the bed but doesn't push me down on it, so I push him down to it. Of course, I didn't even give him the chance to push me down on it anyway...

I hadn't really noticed the feeling yet, but the way our bodies feel against each other, skin to skin, feels so amazing.

I want this amazing feeling to last forever. I want to feel amazing with him forever.

I part our lips and bring mine to his ear.

"Say my name." I direct. I bring my lips to his neck and nip and suck at the skin as I feel a shaky breath in my ear.

"Omi-Omi."

His voice sent tingles up my spine. Tsum-Tsum seems to have noticed, because he says it again, and again, and again. Everytime he says it, his voice grows slightly faster in pace and more breathy and warm.

"Omi~Omi~!"

He just...

Moaned my name...

I think I'm...

Tsum-Tsum notices I stopped kissing his neck. "Omi-Omi? Sorry if that was weir-" He starts.

"Again."

"Huh?"

"Do it again."

Hesitantly, he brings his face closer to my ear.

"Omi~Omi~!"

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck I think I'm like actually har-

"Omi~Omi~!" He moans again, cutting my thoughts off. I shudder.

"U-umm c-can we stop for the night?" I ask, my voice very shaky. "Yeah... of course..." Tsum-Tsum responds. He sounds... hurt. I don't like it, but of course, there's something else I desperately have to take care of...

I sit up and he does the same. "I-I'll be right back." I say, sitting up.

I make my way to the bathroom in a somewhat normal walk.

SHITSHITSHITHITSHIT I'VE NEVER EVEN BEEN... WELL... THIS IS SO.... FUCK WHAT DO I DO?

~~~Timeskip to after Sakusa... well... yk...~~~

I walk out of the bathroom, having taken care of my issue, and see Tsum-Tsum. He's holding his knees to his chest with an anxious expression on his face.

"Tsum-Tsum?" I ask. He looks up at me and I can see him tense up slightly. I have a not so good feeling...

"Tsum-Tsum?" I mutter. I rush over to the bed and sit next to him. "Hey are you okay?" I ask.

"Y-yeah I just..." He pauses like he's trying to find the words. His voice is shaky.

"I just remembered I lost a bet to Samu last week and I have to do something for him like right now..." He says.

At 12:30am? This seems like a lie...

He stands up and my eyes follow him.

Kiyoomi fucking stand up, he seems upset.

"Tsum-Tsum?"

I stand behind him and he turns around. I wrap my arms around him. "You forgot my goodnight hug." I say. He hesitantly wraps a pair of shaky hands around my back. I plant an unchaste kiss on his shoulder, and then his cheek. I feel a shaky breath hit the crook of my neck, but not the type I enjoyed.

Tsum-Tsum pulls away from the hug and steps back over to the door. "A hug isn't the only thing you forgot... your umm... shirt." I say.

IDIOTIDIOTIDIOTIDIOT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAY HE FORGOT TO SAY HIS "GOODNIGHT OMI-OMI~"!

He grabs his shirt and slips it on, then opens the door. "Goodnight Omi-Omi." He says, his voice lacking the usual charisma it typically had.

"Night Tsum-Tsum." Is all I can say before he walks out.

-

967 words

-

Buckle up again,,, not for spice this time though... just... I apologize in advance...