𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩 𝙈𝙚

Start from the beginning

Wait, he doesn't know she's my sister? Hyunsuk wondered, his eyes darting to Hanbyul. "Out of everyone? Him? Really, Hanb–" He started, getting cut off by the raven-haired male.

"I fucking said to talk to me!" He yelled, enraged that the man wasn't picking up a fight with him like he had envisioned. Hyunsuk knew Hanbyul, but it doesn't seem like the way I thought.

The green-haired male chuckled harshly, raising his brow. "Well, I want to talk to Hanbyul. I don't care about your ass. So, what are you gonna do about that?" He challenged, a smirk on his face despite the thoughts that rushed through his mind.

"I don't usually initiate violence, but I won't hesitate to pull out my revolver for my girl, okay?"

Hanbyul's eyes widened at Haruto's words, already knowing what was going to happen. And she didn't want to be a part of it. Before she could say anything, Hyunsuk pulled out his handgun, pointing it at the tall male.

"You hesitated," he stated, a victorious smile on his face. "I didn't."

"I say it first as a warning." Haruto reached for his back, pulling his own revolver out and pointing it at Hyunsuk. "It's really up to you if you want to listen or not."

The brunette was already hyperventilating at her brother and boyfriend, pointing guns at each other. It didn't help her when everyone at the party took out their weapons, seeing the bosses of the top two mafias hold each other at gunpoint.

Choi Hanbyul's breathing quickened, lightly grabbing onto Haruto's coat sleeve. Her gaze darted around the room, her vision blurry with the tears that were pooling.

"What are you playing at? Why her?" She could barely hear the words her brother spoke, her mind playing various versions of how things would end.

Hyunsuk has a bad temper. He shows no hesitation. Haruto also has a bad temper. He shows no remorse. Her imagination went wild with how things could go wrong, pictures of Haruto and Hyunsuk over a pool of blood with gunshot wounds all over them clouding her mind.

"Why I'm dating her?" The raven-haired male spoke, raising his brow. "She's a girl I really like." He smirked, getting a kick out of pissing off the other male.

"I don't know what you are trying to do, but stay away from her."

"Why? It's my choice. Tell me why I should stay away." Haruto challenged, glancing to his side as he felt a tug on his sleeve. He looked down, seeing Hanbyul struggle to breathe, staring ahead with teary eyes. "Hani?" His hand lowered, the other reaching out to touch Hanbyul.

The girl shut her eyes, flinching as he rested his hand on her chin. Haruto understood her fear, immediately placing his gun back, forgetting about the whole room that had their eyes on him.

Fucking hell, Haruto! How could you be so stupid? Just because she didn't run away after finding out you were in the mafia doesn't mean she's totally fine with it! She's still a normal person! He scolded himself, standing in front of Hanbyul to cover the view of the room from her. 

The plan didn't matter now, all Haruto could think about was to calm Hanbyul down.

Choi Hyunsuk watched the tears fall down his sister's face, loosening his grip on his gun as Jihoon — who was now by his side — took it from him. He tilted his head as he observed the boss of SEKIRYU talk to Hanbyul, his voice laced with concern for the girl.

"I w-want to g-go." He heard Hanbyul softly stutter, getting a nod from Haruto. The emerald-haired male looked around a room, giving one look — just one — that made everyone put away their weapons.

Haruto turned around, his gaze stopping at Hyunsuk. "We'll continue this some other time," he stated solemnly, but Hyunsuk could only stare at the raven-haired male, wondering how he even got close to his sister.

What the fuck am I missing?

Choi Hyunsuk watched the two leave the party, and he didn't bother stopping them. Hanbyul wasn't supposed to be in a place like this. His brotherly instincts came before the mafia, and he let them leave, wanting Hanbyul to get away from the scene.

Practically seeing the gears turn in his boss's head, Jihoon took a step back, already knowing what Hyunsuk was planning on doing. Before he could press 'send' on the warning text, the emerald-haired male turned to him, making eye contact.

If looks could kill, an entire room of mafias would be dead.

"Find out everything that happened between Haruto and Hanbyul. How they met, where they met, where have they gone, everything," he paused, gritting his teeth. "And try to find a motive, too. Haruto doesn't know Hanbyul is my sister. He won't date her without a reason. Find that reason!"

Jihoon vigorously nodded his head, discreetly sending the message on the group. "Yes, boss hyung. I'll get TXT started on it." He stood straight, turning on his earpiece as he contacted them.

"Also, get Yoon Jaehyuk to call me." Hyunsuk's eyes darkened, and Jihoon could already imagine the wrath upon them. "Oh ... and inform MAGNUM that I will drop by for a visit."

***

welp, the magnum boys are as good as dead at this point. but screw that bc HARUTO SAID THAT THE PLAN DIDNT MATTER ANYMORE well he had a thought which said that so ...

oof absolutely magical whoop

anyways, please remember to vote and comment!