𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬

Start from the beginning

"I didn't say I couldn't!" The boy rolled his eyes, displeased as he angrily ate the rest of his food. "What do you want me to find out?"

"Just a reason for why Haruto hasn't been answering my texts or calls, and why he hasn't been coming to school." Jaehyuk looked down at his arm as she spoke, seeing her unconsciously tug at his sleeve.

She used to always do that when we were younger whenever she was scared.

Jaehyuk nodded, silently agreeing. "I'll see what I can find," he muttered, smiling lightly when Hanbyul grinned, placing a kiss on his cheek as she hugged him.

"Thank you, Jae. You are the best."

"You better remember that."

|<><><><><>|

Choi Hanbyul walked around the house, waiting for the boys to come back home

Choi Hanbyul walked around the house, waiting for the boys to come back home. In order to get the information she needed, the MAGNUM boys had to go to their headquarters. Jaehyuk said it would only take a few minutes, but it had been two hours, and Hanbyul was getting worried.

She sat on the couch, contemplating on whether to call of the boys to see their whereabouts, but decided against it, not wanting to trouble them. Hanbyul jumped out of her seat as she heard the keys jingle outside the door, anticipatingly glancing as the boys walked in one after the other.

Before she could ask about their findings, Hanbyul's eyes landed on Jeongwoo's hands that were wrapped up in a white bandage. "What happened?" She inquired, approaching the boy as holding his hands.

"Jaehyuk's resource tried upping us." Jeongwoo sighed, patting the girl's head as she looked at him in worry. "He wanted us to pay an additional amount to get the information."

"So, did you pay?"

"Yeah, but Jeongwoo punched him as soon as we got the information. And we got our money," Junghwan spoke, waving a stack of bills. "There's a little blood on it, but we still have the money, yeah?" The boys walked up to their rooms, leaving Jaehyuk and Hanbyul remaining in the living room.

"Are you alright?" Hanbyul's question surprised Jaehyuk, as he expected her to be more concerned about Haruto.

But I guess I was wrong. He thought as he nodded at the girl. "Guess you care about me more than Haruto." Jaehyuk let out a laugh, continuing before she spoke. "Everything with SEKIRYU seems fine, but I guess the issue is with Haruto."

"What do you mean?"

"He hasn't left his house at all during the last five days. There have been some people visiting him every day, but it doesn't seem fishy. Their visits only last a minute or two, and nothing is exchanged. Kinda like, maybe they are kicked out as soon they arrive?" Jaehyuk explained, giving his theory about the information he had collected.