𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙧

Start from the beginning

"We know you like having him around us. Even though it's against our pledge, we don't want to stop you from being happy or anything. Just give him a call and see, yeah?" Yoshi didn't have to repeat his words as the tone he used when he spoke did enough for him.

Hanbyul's hand immediately went to her pocket, pulling her phone out, dialing Haruto's number. Within three rings, the male had picked up, answering the call with a deep and groggy voice.

"Aren't you supposed to be at the fair? Is something wrong? What happened?" He asked, bringing a smile on Hanbyul's face.

Her bottom lip jutted out, pouting as she spoke carefully. "Did I wake you up? I'm sorry, Ruto," she apologised, feeling bad as she heard Haruto's sleepy voice.

"No, no. It's fine. I slept for a while and had to wake up, anyway."

"Uh, well," she trailed off, looking at Asahi who kept staring. "You can go sleep, it's nothing. I'll hang up."

"Babe, just tell me." Hanbyul's eyes went wide, and it was obvious everyone heard it as they looked at her. Her cheeks burned red, and she immediately pressed on the volume down button, reducing the volume of her handset.

"W-we are going to the fair, yeah? So, the boys wanted to know if you w-wanted to come, hm?" The girl covered her face with her free hand, trying to calm herself down.

Haruto let out a laugh, hearing the girl stutter. He loved that he had such an (treasure) effect on her. "Yeah, sure. I'll come." His reply was fast, as if he had expected Hanbyul would ask.

"I'll see you there."

"Alright."

|<><><><><>|

Choi Hanbyul felt like her heart was going to explode when she saw Haruto make his way towards them at the fair. They waited at the entrance, waiting for him, and when he did, boy, he did not disappoint.

Of course, when Hanbyul sent him a picture of her outfit, she thought of it as a normal couple thing and thought little of it. He wasn't coming, anyway; she thought at the time. But seeing him walk towards them, wearing a casual pink coat that matched her skirt, Hanbyul covered her face, feeling overwhelmed.

She snapped out of her daze once Jaehyuk started laughing, mocking her boyfriend's outfit. "H-he's wearing pink! A m-mafia leader w-wearing pink!" He wheezed, bending over his knees as Hanbyul glared at his back.

"Behave, Jaehyuk! Don't you dare say anything to his face!" Hanbyul warned, aggressively hitting his back, causing the boy to wince in pain. He straightened his posture, ready to counter, but it was too late, Haruto already stood in front of them.

"Hello," Haruto greeted, nodding at the boys before looking at his girlfriend with a smile. "Why are your cheeks so red?" He asked, causing Jaehyuk to snicker.

"I guess it's the cold." Hanbyul didn't hesitate to hit Jaehyuk again. The harsh smack followed by placing her arm around his shoulder. "Behave," she sternly mumbled before smiling back.

After the others arrived, all of them walked into the amusement park, Yoshi paying for all their tickets despite them arguing over it. Hanbyul watched Haruto carefully approach Yoshi, holding out a few bills, attempting to pay for his ticket. 

The older shook his head, not wanting to accept payment from his friend's boyfriend. Hanbyul's eyes widened as she saw Haruto forcefully grab Yoshi's hand, placing the money and closing his hand, walking away before the other could say anything.

True mafia behaviour there.

The brunette smiled as Haruto came to her side; the boy returning the smile as they walked into the park. The others watched Haruto hold on to the girl's hand as they walked through the crowd, pulling her closer as people walked around.

He really ... likes her? It seems so ... but how? And why? The question ran through their minds as they observed the couple. They saw sides of Haruto they couldn't expect — not that they see him often. He seemed so ... soft with her? The way he didn't fail to make her laugh and how he looked at her as if she was the most precious thing in the world ... it couldn't be fake, right?

Watanabe Haruto sneakily stole glances at the boys behind him, hoping they'd notice the little things he was doing. He pulled the excitedly rambling Hanbyul closer to him as they walked through the crowds, not letting anyone bump against her.

Haruto wanted Hanbyul to fall harder for him, and for the MAGNUM boys to be convinced about their relationship. And for that, Haruto did his best in convincing them by acting however an actual boyfriend would with his girlfriend.

Hyunsuk doesn't seem to have made a move. Doesn't he know I'm dating Hanbyul? the boys probably haven't told him in fear. They were supposed to protect her, and they failed at it. They probably think it's just a passing fling with Hanbyul. They don't know my true intentions.

And I intend to keep it that way.

***

GUESS IM JUST A PLAYDATE TO YOU *SIGH*

my dude ruto just wants hanbyul bc he think that hyunsuk is interested in *shakes head to self* 

don't forget to vote and comment!