23 - The Chunnin Exams (pt.4.5 the premilima exams)

Start from the beginning

Shikamaru's the winner

I looked over at the board and saw the next battle. 'Naruto Uzumaki vs. Kiba Inuzuka' I smiled brightly and turned to Naruto. "Good luck Naru, I know you'll win." I said giving him a thumbs up. He smiled at me and nodded. He went down asking with Kiba and Akamaru and they started to fight when the instructor said too. I think that Naruto made a good plan when he pretended to be Akamaru. He used his emotions against him and Kiba let his guard down. He ended up winning by farting in his face. I already know how bad Naruto's farts are, and since Kiba had to smell that while his nose was sensitive... I feel ready bad for him. I don't even wanna know how bad that smells.

Naruto's the winner

I saw them preparing to take Kiba to the infirmary and Momomu told me she was gonna go with him. I nodded and saw that Shizuka came back. As Hinata gave Naruto some medicine for his wound, I went to Shizuka. "Couldn't miss your future boyfriends match huh?" I whispered to her so no one could hear what I said. Her eyes widened slightly and she blushed a bit, turning her head. I giggled and looked up at the board. 'Hinata Hyugah vs. Neji Hyugah'

I sighed as I saw both Neji and Hinata walk to the center of the floor. I hated how Neji kept telling her to give up and how people can't change. Naruto yelled out to her. I couldn't help but giggle. I agreed with Naruto. He told her to argue back cause he's getting irritated, of seeing Neji say these things to her without her saying anything back. She did her hands signs before she activated her Byakugan. I smiled. They started to fight. They exchanged blows and blocked them as well. She tried to hit him with a big blow. This led Guy to explain about the Hyugah clans techniques of the Byakugan. I jumped bit as he started speaking. 'Was he standing there the whole time?' I questioned but I looked back down and focused on the fight. I saw them both go for a blow, but Neji ended up hitting Hinata hard, in the chakrs point that's in her heart.

I gripped the realing tightly and fought the urge to jump over it and kick him in the fucking face. I almost yelled when Neji told her to withdraw from the match again. She slowly stood up as she spoke, it was clear that she was struggling.

"I meant....every word...I said...because....that's my Ninja way." I smiled slightly. I sighed quietly and watched the rest if the battle. In the end they had to rush Hinata to the infirmary. That's when Naruto vowed to win. I smiled as he did.

Neji's the winner

After everything calmed down, the next match was on the board. Before I looked to see who it was I saw Gaara use his sand to teleport to the middle of the floor. 'Rock Lee vs. Gaara'

I sighed. I saw Lee smile and talk to guy sensei about being happy to go next. Honestly...I both loved and hated watching this battle. It was interesting but I hated seeing them both fight, they were both great characters.

I saw Lee go down to where Gaara was. When the fight started Lee tried to hit Gaara but his sand protected him. He keot trying to hit him but the sand kept protecting him. "If your done now, there hasn't been enough...blood." Gaara said before manipulating his sand to go towards Lee. He tried to get away from it but it ended up catching up to him.

He flipped to the top of the statue that had the hand sign Ram. Guy sensei started talking to eachother and he told Lee that he was aloud to take his leg weights off. As he took them off and held them up Temari started to speak as he dropped them. "What does he think losing a few pounds are gonna do?" She said.

Boom!

A lot of people had shocked expressions. "Now I can move freely." Lee said before he ran towards Gaara, which with his speed it looked like he vanished and appeared behind him. Gaara looked shocked as he saw him appear behind him. His sand blocked his attack but soon wasn't able to keep up with him. He ended up hitting him in the back of his head.

I sighed and looked away from tge fight. They were both really nice and caring, Gaara was just misunderstood. I didn't wanna watch them hurt eachother.

As tge fight when on I looked over to see everyones expressions. I saw that Neji looked shocked. 'Lee is probably using 8 gates right now if he's shocked like that.' I thought to myself. I looked back for a second and saw I was correct. As I stood away from the railing amd leaned on the wall I didn't pay much attention to the fight, at least until I heard Lee scream. I looked down to see Gaara crush Lee's arm and leg.

Right before he tried to kill him, Guy sensei appeared in front of Lee to protect him. "But...why?" Gaara asked him confused. "Because Lee is my student and he is precious to me." He said. Gaara groaned and held onto his head. "I give up." He said walking away and using his sand to go back to the top. I found the way he pouted about it adorable. "B-But Gaara, you already won." Temari told him.

He went next to her and I sighed quietly. Naruto seemed kinda mad but I didn't pay him any mind. I just waited for the next and last fight. 'Dosu Kinuta vs. Choji Akimichi'

This fight ended quickly, poor Choji didn't deserve that. In the end they showed the board of who will be fighting who in the final exams. 'Now I gotta wait for the finals to come since I can't be in it. I guess could train in the meantime maybe I can hang out with Gaara to, if he wants too.' I thought to myself.

A/N - I hope that you enjoyed this chapter. If you did please vote, and sorry if it was short. Thank you for reading and until next time readers.