"The store..." Was all I said.

"Oh well... When you get back can we talk?" She sounded nervous. I don't know why.

"Talk about what?" I questioned as Diane handed me a ring.

"I don't know, just talk about anything."

"Perfect I'll take this one!" I told Diane.

"What?" Janie asked from the phone.

"I told you I'm at the store," I chuckled reaching for my wallet.

"Are you sure you want to buy this one Ashton?" Diane asked looking at me, assuming I'll regret it I think.

"So I'll talk to you when you're back?" Janie asked.

I thought for a second staring at the ring. "Yeah, I'll talk to you on the bus," I replied to Janie hanging up.

"Ashton!" Diane stayed staring at me, "You sure this is what you want?"

"Definitely it's the perfect ring," I smiled getting the money out of my wallet.

"You sure? This isn't too rushed? This is definitely the one you want? " Diane raised an eyebrow.

"Yes Diane this is the ring I want!" I handed her the money as she boxed the ring.

"I'm not talking about the ring Rock Star," she said before she walked over to another customer. I just stood there, speechless, questioning what she meant.

-----------------

(Janie's pov)

I sat there with Calum in the video game room, waiting for Ashton. I hope Ashton wasn't doing anything for Blair that I stopped him from doing. I hate coming between him and who he loves.

"You definitely still love him," Calum smiled at me.

"What? Who?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Calum.

"Ashton, you still love him. You've been daydreaming about him since you got off the phone," Calum laughed.

"You can't prove it was about him!" I argued.

"Hey," Ashton walked into the room looking deep in thought.

"ASHYY!" I squealed without thinking. I got up and hugged him tightly.

"Yep definitely wasn't about Ashton, Janie," cal teased before leaving the room.

"Huh?" Ashton looked at me confused.

"Ignore Calum, he's stupid," I shrugged. "What's up?" I changed the subject letting go of him.

"Uhm... Well..." Ashton looked deep in thought, still.

"What'd you buy?" I asked sitting down.

"Janie, about what I bought... I think we should talk..." Ashton took a deep breath. Whatever it was he bought, I knew I wouldn't like it.

"What'd you get??" I questioned nervously.

"A ring..." Ashton sat next to me on the couch.

"A-a ring?" I looked confused not exactly catching on yet.

"As in an engagement ring..." Ashton stared at me waiting for a reaction.

"Wait what?" I stared at him confused.

"I'm gonna propose to Blair, Janie" Ashton explained still checking for my reaction.

Suddenly I felt this random crack in my chest. My chest became a hundred pounds heavier and was weighing down to my feet. My blood pressure dropped down to hell and my head got dizzy. "Oh." Was all I said before it all went black.

------------

(A/n)

HEYY I'm back!!

Love the drama or not??

Too much drama?

Who do you ship?

I apologize for one taking so long to update, and two for spell check and spelling errors. I'm only human.

QOTD:
What's everyone's favorite animal? (Not relevant to the story but definitely relevant to life so)

Predictions??

Love you!

Xoxo!

No need to fear an update is near!