𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬 & 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐈

♡♦♡BLESS ME, FATHER, FOR I HAVE SINNED♡♦♡

♡♦♡
BLESS ME, FATHER,
FOR I HAVE SINNED
♡♦♡

Somewhere in the slums of Gotham City, New York, awakens an unnamed man in an unknown room. It is hot. Incredibly heated. Like he is in a sauna of some sort... But he's not. Instead, he is in a purple bedroom with vibrant green LED lights shining over him, dressed in nothing but his trousers.

The unknown man is average looking; mid-forties, blue eyes, blonde hair, tanned. He looks like the average Joe. He lets out painful groans as he attempts to look at his surroundings, but fails in doing so, as his vision is too blurry to focus on anything. Trying to reach his face so he can rub the fogginess from his eyes, something stops him, holding both hands in place. His eyes, they glance over at his hands, which have been handcuffed to the bed beneath him.

What the hell, the man thinks to himself, feeling himself grow anxious.

The fright and panic of having been kidnapped finally snaps him awake, his eyes focusing on something in the corner of the heated room — a pale woman sitting on a black and green velvet rotating chair. It is none other than Harley Quinn, only now she is wearing a short black wig. Her curvy body is clothed in a silky, black dress, paired immaculately with a pair of black heals and dark makeup. She doesn't even look like herself.

The man, not knowing that it is his Queen who is sitting before him, lets out a nervous chuckle before attempting to stand — and of course, fails in doing so. "Alright, what the fuck is going on," he laughs, fighting against the handcuffs. "Who put you up to this, huh? Was it that crazy, old broad at the bar?"

Harley Quinn, unfazed by the man's foul words, just lights up a cigarette with her metal zippo lighter which has a heart and the words "H+E" scratched into it.

"Hey, who are you," he questions her. His head is lifted up slightly so he can get a better look at her. Quinn doesn't answer. He is growing frustrated by her silence. "Hey, I asked you a goddamn question, now answer it. Who the hell are you?"

Her cigarette, freshly lit, gets placed into her mouth gently so she doesn't ruin her black lipstick, and she takes a long drag.

"Untie me," he demands, shouting at her suddenly. He is clearly unaccustomed to being ignored, especially by women. "Now!"

Harley exhales slowly, her blue eyes piercing the front of his head. He can tell she enjoys watching him struggle.

"Listen to me," he begins, growing angry with her unwillingness to answer his questions, "you've made a mistake. A big one. But it's a redeemable error. You're gonna give me the rest of my clothes, you're gonna gather your things, you're gonna give me the key, and then you're gonna run for your life. You've got no idea who I am, what I do, or who I work for."