𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐲, 𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

♢♦♢OOH! IT MUST BE MY NEW NAILSIES! THEY'VE GOT HELLO KITTY ON THEM

♢♦♢
OOH! IT MUST BE MY NEW NAILSIES! THEY'VE GOT HELLO KITTY ON THEM. THEY'RE VERY FASHIONABLE
♢♦♢

Harley Quinn hums a tune while joyfully skipping across the upstair's hallway. She brushes past articles of extravagant wall decor and expensive art pieces. The upstair's bathroom stands at the end of the hallway, waiting for the blonde's arrival. She goes to continue down the hallway, when a pale figure suddenly stops her mid-walk. "Harley," a woman's voice calls for her.

It's Rosalie Hale.

Harley slowly turns her head to find the curvy, blonde vampire leaning against a doorframe with her arms crossed. Instantly, a large smile spreads across her face. She squeals and throws her arms around Rosalie's shoulders.

Shocked by Harley's strength, Rosalie slightly stumbles back.

"Rosie! Oh, my gosh! I've missed ya so much! Cupcake and I, we had the best time ever! You should def' join us next time," Harley exclaims.

Rosalie gently peels the human off her and clears her throat. She looks down at her big, blue eyes and quickly diverts her vision to her perfectly manicured nails. "Hi, Harley.. Edward told me you knew about us.. and our secret," she finally looks down at the blonde before her, "I trust you won't tell anyone. I like you, really.. We like you. Please, don't ruin it. Alice's relationship to you and Bella is.. it's the only normal thing in her life."

Harley tilts her head to the side, her eyes big and watery pure with pure admiration. It's clear that she's completely drawn to everything about the female vampire, from her beauty to her siren-like voice.

"I just.. I'm sorry for being rude to you. I'm very protective of Edward.. and my family. And even though I don't necessarily agree with Bella's blatant lack of respect for mortality, I'm happy she met Edward.. and brought you into our home," Rosalie continues. The only human in the hallway still doesn't say a word as she's tranced by the woman's inhuman beauty. "Harley? Harley," she calls for her, but gets no response. She loudly snaps her fingers in front of her tattooed face, when Harley finally snaps out of the trance.

"Uh, I'm sorry. What?"

The alluring vampire releases an irritated sigh and shifts her weight while glaring at her for not listening to her speech. "I said I'm sorry," she simples out her speech.

Harley hops onto Rosalie's 5'9 stature and wraps her arms around her neck while giggling. She holds Alice's sister close to her and nods her head with acceptance. "It's okay, Pud'.. There's no need to be sorry with me. I love you either way, even with your mean looks and sneaky remarks." She pulls her head away and taps Rosalie's nose.