𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞

♡♦♡HE WAS MY BAT PRINCE MY FORMER PARTNER OF MADNESS THE KING TO MY HARLEQUIN OF HATETHE RULER OF ALL MY HEART, BODY AND SOUL ♡♦♡

♡♦♡
HE WAS MY BAT PRINCE
MY FORMER PARTNER OF MADNESS
THE KING TO MY HARLEQUIN OF HATE
THE RULER OF ALL MY HEART, BODY AND SOUL
♡♦♡

Harley Quinn and Crazy Jane's child-like alter, BabyDoll, are a cluster of giggles as they stumble into Doc's restaurant for a quick bite to eat. The crazed maniac politely holds the door for the five-year-old stuck in the adult's body, bowing in a playful manner before swiftly following her inside. The silver bells attached to the door jingles a song as the door closes shut behind them. Doc is working away as usual, preparing himself a sandwich on the stove.

"This is Doc's Place," the former criminal introduces her to her longtime friend and ex roommate in a chirpy voice. "And this is Doc."

The girl's dusty pink lips form a soft smile, and the Taiwanese elderly man instantly drops what he is doing as soon as he hears Harleen's cheerful voice. A smile of his own forms on his lips. Doc's warm, chocolate brown eyes narrow into slits and his cheeks lift ever so slightly, showcasing the true joy and happiness he feels from hearing his friend's voice. His smile becomes even wider as soon as he spins around and sees her. "Lotus flower!"

Quinn squeals and leans over the counter, embracing the fatherly figure over the wooden worktop. They pull away from the warm embrace after exchanging pleasantries. "Hiya, Doc. How are ya," she asks the kind man with a hand gently placed over his fragile shoulder.

"Good," he responds simply, bowing his head respectfully.

Harley glances up at BabyDoll, smiling. "He's the Taiwanese grandpa I never had. He knows everything and everyone. Nothing happens around here, let me tell you, without Doc knowing about it first. And he happens to be the only person who actually cares about me." She gives him a quick peck on the cheek, and he shoots her a playful look.

"I do," he jokingly questions.

"Yes, you do," she laughs whilst wiping away the red lipstick she left on his cheek with her thumb.

Doc, still smiling his signature bright smile, turns to the grown woman dressed as a five year old — in a pink tutu and light-up Sketchers sneakers. "She's been ordering number thirty-two with extra chili for many years."

Harley turns to her also. "You always want extra chili with number thirty-two," she makes a silly face of disgust, "so you don't have to taste his cooking."

BabyDoll kindly offers her hand, her wrists filled to her elbows with friendship bracelets, rubber bands, hair-ties and other silly things you'd expect a five year old to wear. "It's very nice to meet you, Doc," she chirps, smiling big and bright. "I'm Harley's bestfriend, BabyDoll!"

Doc gently takes her hand and shakes it, causing a dust of pink to cover BabyDoll's cheeks. "It is very nice to meet you, BabyDoll," he responds, then turns to Harleen. "So, what can I get you girls to eat?"