𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬 & 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐈𝐈𝐈

♡♦♡HER AND HER LOONEY BOYFRIEND LOOTED MY TRUCK AND DROVE IT INTO A RIVER — FOR A LAUGH♡♦♡

♡♦♡
HER AND HER LOONEY BOYFRIEND LOOTED MY TRUCK AND DROVE IT INTO A RIVER — FOR A LAUGH
♡♦♡

A single pink light falls onto the stage with the raucous sounds of clapping and a single blaring note of a new song that hangs for several seconds. The semi-demure figure wearing the skimpy bunny suit that has taken the stage has been replaced with something far more revealing with all eyes on her. Harley Sinn's suit lays on a heap on the stage as she holds the position that she had let it slide off from. Her skin, while pale, glows pink and flushed in the light.

Changed out of the coverage of her previous outfit, she is now dressed in nothing but a skimpy, pink bedazzled thong matched with nipple pasties, also covered in pink rhinestones. Her pink bunny ears go with the theme of her costume.

The nipple coverings leave little to imagination, as the piece doesn't even cover her ample breasts completely; her two supple areolas peering out from beneath the two coverings that barely adorns her peachy globes. The audience nearly explodes as the room rings out in cheers.

Her thong similarly is too revealing to consider appropriate for the waking world. Her round, tattooed thighs are completely uncovered, and her entire rear is out into the open.

Harley Quinn, like the performer she is, now stands in front of dozens of people, wearing nothing short of lingerie. Almost the entirety of her body is exposed, and her routine only means more will be in due time.

Even with the complete change in modesty, the most enticing part of this newfound woman on stage is her face; it is crystal clear to Harley's viewers from her smile that this instance, with all eyes set on her and her body, is one of pure want and one of pure desire from her, whether simply a need to be noticed or something deeper and more... carnal.

She bites into her bottom lip, her eyes glistening with joy, and her face, along with the rest of her body upon inspection, quivering in excitement from said inspection. The blaring note that has signaled this transformation ends, leaving her standing in silent ecstasy. Then, the music slowly begins a revival, this time far faster than either of the previous songs; it is soft at first, but the shaking of the room grows with the beat as it continues to hasten dramatically, along with the influx of paper notes falling to the floor

Harley looks on, eyes wavering, at the men before her. She can tell from their gaze that they are taking in every inch of her burning body. She can hear their thoughts, each lustful face imagining her wearing even less and doing whatever they want her to do. She can hear the claps, the jeers, the horny yells of dozens as her most intimate bits hang out.

None of that matters to her, though. She is only here to complete a job, and this is just an added bonus. Fish Mooney just instructed her to deliver Cobblepot the money she agreed to send to him; she was never ordered to do any of this. But she wanted to. And with Ivy and Barbara's encouragement, she is. It is just another small step to her independence.