𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐔𝐩𝐨𝐧

♡♦♡EDWARD, I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN BE WITH SOMEBODY ELSE♡♦♡

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

♡♦♡
EDWARD, I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN BE WITH SOMEBODY ELSE
♡♦♡

The weight of several minutes pass by, and finally Alice and Harleen descend the stairs with the mortal girl now dressed in simple jeans and a blue blouse borrowed by her immortal best friend. Alice's hand is resting on Harleen's lower back like she's making sure she doesn't get harmed again. Edward stands by the front door, the sound of his lover's footsteps blank and hallow, almost like she's already gone from his world. The two girls are headed towards the door to leave. Harleen's mind is as clouded as ever, the voices in her head speaking at a hundred miles per hour and her memories coming in and out in quick flashes. She senses something is off..

"Alice," she whispers, slowing her steps.

Alice turns to face her. "Yes?"

Tiny tears are in Harley's eyes, but they never leave the protection of her eye lids. "How bad is it," she wonders, her heart heavy inside of her.

It's bad; it's really, really bad.. Edward do you see what this is already doing to her and you haven't even broke the news, Alice thinks heatedly."I'm not sure yet," she responds to Harleen.

"An' Jasper," she asks Alice with her misty protuberant eyes.

Gone. He's gone! We're all going to be... gone... Alice thinks, defeated. She has seen what will be and she knows she can't stop it.

She sighs. "He's very unhappy with himself. It's all so much more of a challenge for him, and he hates feeling weak."

Harleen's voice is screwed up in guilt. "Please tell him it's not his fault. It was nobody's fault, okay? Please, you tell him that I'm not mad, okay, and that it was just an accident."

Not like it will matter. Jasper will think what he wants to think, Alice thinks. "I will," she replies with a false smile.

Edward is waiting for them at the front door. He can hear them approaching slowly. His lover has a sallow look on her face as she walks toward him.

She's not leaving this house without her birthday gifts! Alice commands while shooting glowering looks in his direction.

Edward shakes his head infinitesimally at her thought.

No, Edward! These gifts belong to her and you won't take them away, Alice growls with cold anger in every syllable.

"Take your things," Alice suddenly bursts out behind Harleen. She grabs her unopened gifts, her camera and the half opened gift off the table and shoves them in her friend's good arm. "You can thank me later, when you've opened them," she says in faux cheerfulness.

Harleen nods her head, her head dipped in guilt as she gently adjusts her glasses with her other hand. The lenses are cracked at the sides, but they work fine.