𝐀 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐀 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

♡♦♡STICKS AND STONES AND ALL THAT, MY DEAR♡♦♡

♡♦♡
STICKS AND STONES AND ALL THAT,
MY DEAR
♡♦♡

Harley Quinn, all bruised up and red to the face, looks up at the vampire from earlier, glaring at him as he secures her to the chair beneath her. Her nasty glare holds a message, saying "Oh, I'm so going to kill you once I get out of here." He brushes off her hard stare, solely concentrate on the job at hand.

"You coulda at least left Bernie here," she says after a moment, her stone cold expression softening for just a second. "I coulda killed time playin' with my beaver."

The man looks down at her, working on taping up her feet, but doesn't reply. He isn't really much for small talk. But his partner on the other end...

"Shut up, lady," he yells out from his spot on the couch. "Sam, tape that bitch up." He doesn't even bother to look back at her, his eyes trained on the flatscreen television which plays an old Opera show.

The vampire restraining Harleen, Sam, offers her gentle look as if to apologize for his partner's words, which she simply ignores, and yanks a large piece of duct tape from the roll. Biting it with his sharp teeth, he places the tape over Harls' mouth. Then, he bends down to place her hands on the arms of the chair.

Moments later, both arms are taped to it in multiple places. Hands, wrists, forearms. You name it, it's tied up. Looking pressured and quite disgusted with himself, Sam plans his last maneuver carefully. Pulling a long piece of duct tape, he places it over Harleen's entire chest and moves around to the back of the chair, still pulling tape from the roll. Sam circles the chair half a dozen times until her entire body is fully strapped to the seat.

He steps back, making sure she cannot escape this time. Yanking his pocket knife from the nightstand table located next to her and stuffing it back into his pocket, he walks off without another glance.

Restrained and prevented from speaking, Harley wiggles around in the chair, hoping it'll budge and break beneath her, but it doesn't. She is stuck in place.

The young boy's partner, the man who screamed at her earlier stands up from the couch. He makes his way towards her, wearing a grin that chills her to the bone. Harley knows that the moment she gets set free, he is going to be the first person to die by her hands.

Vernon Dursley deserves to die for many reasons. He is a mean man, nasty with no scruples, few morals and would not hesitate to do anything to gain money and power. Even after his transformation, he is money hungry. I guess you could even say his desires intensified.

This man is a closet sadist and enjoys nothing more than hurting the helpless and crushing the strong. He will use any means at his disposal to accomplish his goals and an accomplished villain in Harley's eyes — a true villain.