𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫

♢♦♢HUH? WHAT WAS THAT? I SHOULD KILL EVERYONE AND ESCAPE? SORRY

♢♦♢
HUH? WHAT WAS THAT? I SHOULD KILL EVERYONE AND ESCAPE? SORRY. THE VOICES. IM KIDDING! GEEZ! .. THAT'S NOT WHAT THEY REALLY SAID.
♢♦♢

A man's hand appears over Harley's shoulder. 

"Harls, you remember Billy, right," Charlie asks with a warm smile, showing content. "He's Jacob's old man."

Harley spins around to find the man on the wheelchair waving her over with a smile. Almost instantly, she releases a squeal and runs toward him. Billy Black's eyes widen as he watches the lunatic run toward him at a rapid speed. He has no time to think before she throws herself at him and plants herself on his lap. He groans, his knees aching with her weight. Though she's very skinny, she's very muscular. Her tatted arms are wrapped around his neck as she beams a bright smile. "Billy Cosby," she exclaims.

Through his pain, Billy Black manages to laugh at her old nickname for him. "It's good to see you too, Harls. You're all grown up now.'' He smiles at the seventeen year old, slightly shocked by the series of explicit tattoos that are now spread across her skin. Though his shock is very apparent, he says nothing about it. After all, it's not his place to say what she should and should not do.

His lack of judgement against her choices, puts Harley at ease. ''I know. I'm an adult now! I have to pay taxes and stuff, it's real scary!" She bobs her head up and down. Billy share fits of laughter, reminiscing the past. "So, tell me, where's Rebeccsters? Ooh, is she still dating that rich chump from Seattle?"

Billy parts his lips to answer her inquiries about his daughter, but stops as he sees his friend waving Harley over.

"Oh, Harls, come on over! There's someone I want you to meet," Charlie calls for his niece. He wears a bright smile.

A smiley Harley turns her head to find her uncle standing near Alice, Jasper and the group of beautifully pale people. She looks back at Billy and pecks his cheek. "I'll be back, old man," she stands from his lap and points to him, walking backwards. "Don't run on me now."

The tanned man squeezes his eyes shut and laughs at Harley's horrible 'dad joke.'

Nearby, Bella and Jacob cut into a fruit cake.

A grinning Harley Quinn skips toward Charlie and his friends. "Hi'ya, boys," she throws her arms in the air. "- And ladies!" She laughs and extends her hand toward the man in front of her. "Harley Quinn, pleased to meet cha'."

The blonde man kindly smiles and shakes her hand. Harley doesn't miss the alarming temperature of his hand. 

"Hello, Ms. Quinn. My name is Carlisle and this is my wife, Esme," he replies, gesturing to the caramel-haired woman beside him. "We're Alice's and Edward's adoptive parents."