𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟

♢♦♢THIS IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN! ALSO, DO YOU MIND NOT TELLIN' CHARLIE 'BOUT ALL THIS? HE'S A LITTLE STINGY WITH THE GUNS

♢♦♢
THIS IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN! ALSO, DO YOU MIND NOT TELLIN' CHARLIE 'BOUT ALL THIS? HE'S A LITTLE STINGY WITH THE GUNS.
♢♦♢

The morning after experiencing her worst nightmare yet, Harley Quinn sits up on Bella's purple bed and stretches her arms while releasing a lengthy yawn. That was the best sleep she had in a while. Harley makes a self note to sleep with Bella more often. Speaking of Bella.. Confused, she looks around the room. "Bellsies," she calls for her, but no one's in sight. Slowly, she begins to cower, her eyes wide and panicked. Gruesome thoughts begin to cloud up her mind. Is this a dream? Where's Bella? Was she abducted by the creepy alien from that movie with the cutesy tricycle? Oh, my God! Did I leave on the flatiron?! Wait.. I don't own a flatiron.

Confused, Harley tilts her head as she tries to remember whether or not she owns a hair straightener. That's when the aroma of cooked bacon hits her nose. She inhales deeply and plants an automatic grin on her face. "Food," she exclaims. She's immediately on her feet and walking toward her empty bed. In a hurry, she slips her feet into her fuzzy, prison slippers and bolts out the room and down the flight of stairs, where she finds her cousin cooking in front of the kitchen stove. "Mornin', cupcake!" As she walks past the brunette, she lightly smacks her butt.

Startled, Bella jumps.

"What's for brekkie," Harley excidely asks. She stuffs a strip of cooked bacon into her mouth and hops onto the kitchen counter.

Bella turns to face her, shocked by her gesture. "U-Uh.. eggs, bacon, ham and sausage," she awkwardly replies. She stuffs her hands into the pockets of her jeans and walks into the dining area.

"That's quite a protein parade, Bellsies," Harley playfully comments. She yawns and hops off the counter. Wearing a small grin, she follows Bella into the dining room and sits at the table. "No pancakes or coffee?" She reaches for a plate of sausage and makes a plate for herself.

"Er, sorry.. We don't have any of that. I need to go grocery shopping," Bella answers her question. She sits in front of Harley and pours some orange juice into her glass.

Harley smiles. "Ooh, I love shopping," she comments. She stabs a piece of sausage and shoves it into her mouth. "Where's Charlie by the way?"

"He was called into work early," Bella responds. "There's, uh," she decides whether or not she should tell Harley about the animal attacks. Harley rises an eyebrow, waiting for her to continue. Bella clears her throat and shakes her head. "Just some animal attacks in the area."

"Aww," Harley sadly whines. She frowns and cups her chin. "Stupid animals," she plays with the food on her plate, "Always havin' the most fun.. They eat, sleep and shit everywhere, and get praise for it!" She rolls her eyes. "But no.. When I do it, it's a different story. Fucking pussies." She shoves an incredibly large sausage into her mouth.