𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞

♢♦♢HIS WALLS STOOD TALL, HIS HUMOR AND LAUGHTER HIS SHIELD AGAINST THE CRUELTY OF THE WORLD♢♦♢

♢♦♢
HIS WALLS STOOD TALL, HIS HUMOR AND LAUGHTER HIS SHIELD AGAINST THE CRUELTY OF THE WORLD
♢♦♢

The massive Jeep comes to an abrupt stop in front of Charlie's front lawn. The sudden motion causes the two humans within the car to jerk forwards. The blond puts a hand to her forehead and groans, "Jesus, Edward. Step on it a li'l harder, will ya?"

The immortal vampires ignores her playful comment and disappears from the driver seat in a flash.

Her and the brunette watch him round the two-story house and leap onto the branch of a tall tree that connects to their bedroom. She looks away from him and faces her cousin, who sits directly behind her. "You ready, Pud'?"

Uneasy, Bella shakes her head no. Her face is pale with guilt and nervousness..

Harley gives her a reassuring smile and places her hand on top of her's.

Bella smiles at her, taking this moment to prepare herself for what she is about to do to her father.

Inside of the living room, Charlie is on the couch, watching a baseball game on the flatscreen T.V., having it been only half an hour since he last spoke to his sister on the telephone. There's an empty pizza box to the right side of him and a pack of premium beer to his left. This is his heaven. He goes to increase the volume on the television, when the front door suddenly bursts open. His head pops up to find his daughter shouting and crying at something, the look of devastation on her boyfriend and his niece shooting up the upstairs.

"I said, leave me alone," Bella's loud demands echo within the house's four walls as Harley enters the upstair's hallway and races to her bedroom.

"Bella, don't do this. Just think about it, please," Edward tries to plead with her, his acting on point.

Charlie rises off the couch, baffled and concerned.

The last thing Harley hears is Bella yelling, "Get out! It's over," and the harsh slamming of a door. Their voices turn muffled as she shuts the bedroom door close. Instantly, she turns to the right side of her bed and sinks to her knees to try and pull something from under her bed, a black duffle bag. It's capture causes a grin of triumph to form on her face. She pulls back the metal zipper to reveal a beautiful sight.. at least to her. Guns, guns, guns and more guns! They're everywhere inside the bag. The first thing that catches her attention is one of the many gifts her Mistah J had given her, an ornately decorated Chiappa Rhino 60DS.

Her slender, pale fingers run over it's engravings delicately. The revolver's main attraction is not how well it fires but how beautiful it looks. It has white grips inlaid with a gold Joker emblem, a gold decoration on the barrel shorud, and it's cylinder has an alternating "Love"/"Hate" gold decoration. It lands on either word whenever it fires.