𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧

♡♦♡TALK ABOUT SHIT FOR BRAINS, HUH ♡♦♡

♡♦♡
TALK ABOUT SHIT FOR BRAINS, HUH
♡♦♡

Alice is screaming mentally, over and over again, which is the only thing keeping Edward from pouncing on Jane. Growls, snarls, and other animal-like sounds escape his mouth — sounds Harleen has never heard from him. Mentally he is dismembering Aro and Jane.

Edward, Alice is shouting in her head. Please stop! Please! If you'll stop changing your mind on how you want to kill all the vampires, I will finally be able to tell you if Harley will be okay or not! Stop! Stop! Edward!

Stop thinking about killing all the vampires around us? Not likely, he thinks back to her, as if she can hear him. His breath is even, though if he were human he is sure it'd be as insane as his heartbeat would be. The other vampires all stare at him like he has shot the President, his actions unheard of without the punishment of death. They definitely have Aro's curiosity on their side.

With Alice's help, Harley is pushed back, away from the crowd, her hand planted firmly on Edward's chest and her head turned to the sea of immortal guards. Her eyes are widened a bit as the seriousness of it all slowly sinks in. She doesn't care if she doesn't make it out alive today — she will not hesitate to shoot any bastard who dares come their way. Her priority is to keep Alice and Edward safe, even if it costs her life. Her loyalty stands with the Cullens, although she has yet to completely forgive them for abandoning her. She had promised herself back in that airplane that she'd get her revenge if they make it out of this alive, and she still has to complete that wish.

Please, Edward. Go for it. I've been dying to see what kind of a match you'll be. Felix grins with pleasure as he steps forward, preparing and speaking to Edward in his mind. Now that you have something to live for, maybe you'll actually try.

You know we can stop you, don't make a scene, Edward. Aro glances toward Felix who freezes as if he has stunned him. Felix's grin melts into a sullen expression.

Move an inch toward any of them and I'll have your head, Felix threatens.

Aro turns toward Jane, ignoring the hostile vampires. "I was wondering, my dear one, how Harleen would react to your great ability."

A set of ocean blue eyes flicker over to Edward... Puddin', she says in her mind through all the chaos, what does he mean by that?

Edward is furious. Jane will not lay a mental finger on her, he will make sure of that. He says nothing as he instinctively pulls her behind him, knowing that with his body in the way she will have to get past him to hurt her.

The other vampires are intrigued, some to see what about Harleen has sparked Aro's interest. Even Caius and Marcus move closer with their shadowing guards following behind.