𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬

♡♦♡I'M BETTING HE'S A BLOODY MARY MANEMPHASIS ON THE BLOOD, AND A WHOLE SIDE OF MARY♡♦♡

♡♦♡
I'M BETTING HE'S A BLOODY MARY MAN
EMPHASIS ON THE BLOOD, AND A WHOLE SIDE OF MARY
♡♦♡

"Hey, why does somethin' tell me you're not new to this whole bar tending stuff," Boomerang says with a small laugh. Harley looks over at him and notices the hint of seductiveness in his smile. It looks forced and creepy, unlike Ivy's. She's always known he's had a little crush on her. It is nothing new, all the men love her, but she kindly doesn't return the gesture. He's not her kind of fun. Plus, he smells and acts like a feral pig. Harley prefers classy men.

Harley pours some of the alcohol into another glass. "Used to tend bar during grad school," she says before downing all of it in one swing.

"Right," Ivy says immediately after seeing Boomerang open his mouth for a response. She taps the counter with both hands. "Keep a tab going. I'm going to need more than one."

"You got it, hun. So let's see if I can figure out everyone's drink o' choice." She sidles up to Boomer and flutters her eyes at him. She might as well play at his own game and get something out of it — good time. She can practically feel Ivy's jealous glare on the side of her face.

"You know what I like, sugar," Boomer responds, and she laughs.

"That you don't get, mate. I belong to my Puddin', and my Puddin' only," she replies and laughs again.

"I thought you said you two broke up," Ivy suddenly says, spilling her best friend's business without a second thought. Her dissatisfaction towards Harl's flirty comments is evident on her face.

As Boomerang rings out a whistle, Harls turns to her said best friend and scoffs. "Ivy! That's secret!"

Ivy just shrugs her shoulders. Meanwhile, Jane raises an eyebrow and casually pours herself a drink, replacing Harley behind the counter.

"Wait, what? Harls, I didn't know you met someone new," Deadshot says from his seat.

Well, I guess the cat's outta the bag now, Harley thinks to herself. She lets out a long sigh and leans back against the counter. "It doesn't matter anymore... Eddie an' I broke up. I haven't told that to anyone, except Jane and Ivy, of course. And for good reason. If anyone here ever finds out about my Eddie, they'll pierce a stake through his little heart an' deliver me his head as an act of revenge for whatever it is that I did to 'em five years ago," she exclaims, expressing her frustration. "So, yeah... For the first time, in a really long time, I'm all on my lonesome. It's good, I guess, until it's not. I miss him..."

Jane's hand reaches over the table and rests on her shoulder in a comforting manner. Then, another joins in — Ivy's. And another, Deadshot.

There's a moment of absolute silence before Boomerang cuts through it. "Well, little las, weren't you going to guess my drink?"